ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my MG's from achilles arrived from germany to LA overnight since the 31st still haven't received them! tracking shows it was in Moreno Valley? for a total of 7 days & as of yesterday departed LA facility...talk about slow-****** service.

my MG's from achilles arrived from germany to LA overnight since the 31st still haven't received them! tracking shows it was in Moreno Valley? for a total of 7 days & as of yesterday departed LA facility...talk about slow-****** service.
Probably customs fault, not the shipping company

R2 is such trash ugh. curious - have you guys tried discord or anything for release days to be a more reliable and secure place to share links with actual NT'ers and not randoms?

"actual NT'ers"... is that a species?

Just hard to make a distinction for whose an "actual NT'er" to the point where it wouldn't really be worth the effort

lol

nice.. i just called the Adidas store at the spectrum (have had decent luck there) and they only have  uncaged.. called them 2 weeks ago, said the same thing >D
SCP had a bunch of the R2s, CS2s and other NMDs that dropped last week.  This was Friday.  Came back yesterday and its very limited. :lol:   I dont think I saw any UBs tho...

View media item 2400072

Last edited:

SCP had a bunch of the R2s, CS2s and other NMDs that dropped last week.  This was Friday.  Came back yesterday and its very limited. 
laugh.gif
  I dont think I saw any UBs tho...
They don't carry ultra boost. I think it's because it's a "Originals Store"

Back
Top Bottom