ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just hard to make a distinction for whose an "actual NT'er" to the point where it wouldn't really be worth the effort
My favorite was when 2001 NTers came out of hiding after a decade plus of hiding to ask for oops lol.

people keep ruining these with the orange/red tongue imo

keep it simple and leave the laces & tongue white
Then what's the point of making a miAdidas if you don't use any of the color options?

The MiAdidas usually come with extra laces so you can order a wild color and a white/black/gray if needed.

Then what's the point of making a miAdidas if you don't use any of the color options?

The MiAdidas usually come with extra laces so you can order a wild color and a white/black/gray if needed.
just because you can doesnt mean you should but then again, its MY opinion 

people keep ruining these with the orange/red tongue imo

keep it simple and leave the laces & tongue white
I like the tounge as a subtle touch.
Also all of the pairs came with a set of laces matching the upper IIRC from the site so it would be up to personal preference

Yeah. I know someday they will drop it. First was the toe cap of the white mc. Then now along the sock collar.
Watch, 3.0 will be MC only in the mid area
laugh.gif

Also, it seems like the rough/textured heelcup is an indication that knit will be a Wool knit.

Curious if they will feel at the least bit more comfy than usual 3.0. Hopefull a little snug like the black knits. I'd be down with that.

Anyone else think we're done with 1.0 knit completely since the two recent Consortium collabs were 2.0 knit (haven) and 3.5/4.0(SNS x SS)?
I hope not

Anyone can recommend a sneaker store to visit in Houston? Want to check some stores. We are staying JW Marriot near The Galleria.

Anyone can recommend a sneaker store to visit in Houston? Want to check some stores. We are staying JW Marriot near The Galleria.
I got you on food/drink if you need any spots, but no stores, I once tried to offload some stuff at eight one, but they weren't that great.

Back
Top Bottom