ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I never pay resell 
Cuz you hit on most pairs for retail 
laugh.gif

Anyone else prefer pure boost to ultra boost? I remember when pure boost 1.0 back in 2014 I was blown away by the comfort. I tried my friends 1.0 triple whites and wasn't as impressed as pure boost

so no go sniffing out rc 3.0 restocks so far

any of yall got the good word? went into the bway store to see if I could try a womens 11 today, largest they had was 9 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
rc 3.0 run bigger than usual 3.0s i could easily half size down from standard 3.0s

also did anyone get charged foreign transaction fee on their cc?

anyones rc ub from their actual webstore not ship yet?
not sure how long of a delay there should be

anyones rc ub from their actual webstore not ship yet?
not sure how long of a delay there should be

my 1.0 order took pretty long. Alot of others were getting shipping/receiving their pairs and I heard nothing. Then like a week, maybe week and a half they shipped.

Most I paid for sneakers was $500 for a Miami Hurricanes UB through a Hurricanes Club (booster club for the athletics dept) auction when they first came out two years ago and before the hype.  I've paid more for a few pairs of dress shoes.

When they start putting that flower embroidered **** on UB's is the day I stop buying them 
embroidery is on trend right now, but i doubt it will transfer to the UB 

honestly the pk has crazy potential for designs, surprised we havent seen more out there designs and cws 

$675 for belugas, but it was offset by the PBs I sold for $700, technically. The PBs were copped at retail, thank goodness...

But, if these dudes on GOAT start accepting these offers, I may be in some trouble :lol:

Why are people calling those black Boost UBs that dropped today Triple Blacks? 
nerd.gif
 The cage ain't really black and the knit ain't black. Even adidas isn't calling them triple black:   Core Black / Core Black / Solid Grey  (BA8923)

People be tripping

laugh.gif
 Them joints should be called Double Black & Grey 
i'm calling them the black and silvers
Call them Black Oreos

We should just call them Chocolate Lava Cake Boosts and be done with it
I've been calling them the Almost Triple Blacks
And we have a winner. @Sz10  

Them ATB 3.0s. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom