ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Interesting, so the reds are women's, blues are men's then? ADC has both listed as men's.

EDIT: Only 100 of the blues loaded onto ADC (CM7827), of course it is the one I'd rather have. Hopefully they stay ugly to everyone :lol:

View media item 2402093

Last edited:
They look terrible on that website, that ankle collar is a sad saggy mess...they look pretty good on foot, but $230 is steep man..

Hey guys,

Been wanting to type this for a long time.

Having bought 2 of the recently-released UBs (one leather cage and one non-leather cage) this month, I have realised that there have been significant changes that were made when I compare it to previous ultra boost 3.0 models.

Firstly, the laces attached seem to be longer than the ones they used to give in the previous ultra boost 3.0 versions.

Secondly, there is poor quality control in the recent batches of ultra boost. In fact, one of the ultra boost that I bought recently had glue stains and dented marks on the boost midsole.

Lastly, the collar of the ultra boost seems to be tighter than usual. 

It seems to me that Adidas may have decided to produce the ultra boost 3.0 differently now, and possibly, for the worse.

Let me know if you guys agree/disagree with me.

Hey guys,

Been wanting to type this for a long time.

Having bought 2 of the recently-released UBs (one leather cage and one non-leather cage) this month, I have realised that there have been significant changes that were made when I compare it to previous ultra boost 3.0 models.

Firstly, the laces attached seem to be longer than the ones they used to give in the previous ultra boost 3.0 versions.

Secondly, there is poor quality control in the recent batches of ultra boost. In fact, one of the ultra boost that I bought recently had glue stains and dented marks on the boost midsole.

Lastly, the collar of the ultra boost seems to be tighter than usual. 

It seems to me that Adidas may have decided to produce the ultra boost 3.0 differently now, and possibly, for the worse.

Let me know if you guys agree/disagree with me.

laugh.gif

jeez just let the man enjoy his shoes
laugh.gif

its his money, he can spend it however he wants
smokin.gif
That's why I said:
You seem content with it so that's all that matters
I'm not one to worry about another man (or woman's) money, or give financial advice if it isn't asked for. Just saying that counts as much as any other answer that was given since it was money used and relevant to the question. I know theres been a lot of financial judgement passed lately so I'll chalk it up to that, he seems like a good dude- didn't mean anything negative by it.

Back
Top Bottom