ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Because they're ugly? I don't know how to explain trash.
roll.gif

I'm not sure what's funnier... The Teddy love, or the Teddy hate lol. I've seen him call plenty of Adidas shoes a no cop for him. I think the reason some people get the "everything is fire" vibe from him is that he's getting the shoes HE thinks are fire. He doesn't bring a whole lot of shoes he isn't going to wear, which makes sense to me anyway.

Dude is doing what anyone here would do if they had an opportunity. Now his fanboi's on the other hand, that's a different story. Dude ain't signing my chit either :lol:

If Mr Boostman was getting paid by adidas I'd understand. But dudes not even getting a penny. I think it was like a month ago when he got his first package from them (White EQT)

This all Teaddy talk got me so fed up ... thinking in flagging every post related with the guy lol 

The Haven design is too forced, if that makes sense.  Too much going on in one design.  Uncaged, Black Boost, ATR striping, 3M, Leather, etc.  

Last edited:

any width differences between RC mens and womens? 
No. Spoke at length with rep at adidas flagship regarding this before I picked up my pair. I tried on an 11 and it was too big, I purchased a 10.5 and didn't try on. Only difference is conversion of sizing.

The Haven design is too forced, if that makes sense.  Too much going on in one design.
that's how i feel about the  EQT 93/17 Boost tho ... but they ain't awful like the havens 

To think that you can screw an all black shoe 

that's how i feel about the  EQT 93/17 Boost tho ... but they ain't awful like the havens 

To think that you can screw an all black shoe 
I tend to agree about the 93/17's.  BUT, and a huge BUT - with how comfortable the 93/17's are, I don't care what they look like.

The Havens look like a Zara knock off version of an Ultra Boost, I really don't get the hype, well yes I do, it's a limited consortium ultra boost. I mean if anyone gets these, they'd be great for beaters but that's about it in my eyes, nothing special at all.

Havens are cool to me, but nothing spectacular. Most ultra boost collabs look like gr's besides a couple imo.

I think most of the hate for Havens comes from the ugly and excessively long 3M laces. 3M doesnt go with everything and if you ditch em for shorter blacktip laces (mine are off my gf's RC Pureboost) they transform the shoe Imo. ATR stripping adds a little "contrast" too. And yeah a little bit of the appeal for me is it is the first uncaged 2.0 and monochrome 2.0 knit which suddenly makes it a lot more appealing lol

Does anyone have in hand or on fee photos of the RC 2/3.0?  My bid on stockx got accepted (after my free shipping expired :/) so I'm trying to decide if I want to keep it once I get it in.  $25 shipping kills me every time with that damn site.

the strip on the Havens going from the heel cup around the toe, like whats on the kiths, is what really caught my attention and liked. Plus its uncaged without a sock upper. Its one of the more unique collabs for me.

Back
Top Bottom