ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has anyone ever received the wrong shoe box before?  My RC 3.0 from ADC came with a black box.  Labels are right and dustbag was included.

**sorry for potato quality**

Perhaps I'm biased as I work in design, but I really appreciate when manufacturers put thoughtful packaging into limited edition products.  Significant part of the consumer process imo
Well thought out response. I can appreciate that.

I admit I was a hater on the Havens at first and then after getting them in hand. After staring at them the last few days, they have grown  on me alot, the quality is superb and with all black shoes you can rock them with no worries 
grin.gif

Also finally got my Kith UBs in and man them thangs are super tight and tricky to get on your foot 
laugh.gif

I admit I was a hater on the Havens at first and then after getting them in hand. After staring at them the last few days, they have grown  on me alot, the quality is superb and with all black shoes you can rock them with no worries 
grin.gif

Also finally got my Kith UBs in and man them thangs are super tight and tricky to get on your foot 
laugh.gif
shot you a PM

sorry in advance, how do EQT 93/17s fit compared to Boost 3.0?  I was trying to find some info but was unsuccessful.

I've heard it pretty much consistently throughout this thread and around youtube etc, but do you guys really think the 0.5 size down is that serious? I ordered two pairs of 3.0s in 9 and 9.5. I'm a true size 9.5 and I kept the 9.5. So going TTS in my case was the best fit. I do see that the 3.0 primeknit is far stretchier than the 1.0s but length wise, there is maybe a TINY difference.

A couple in here have said they went TTS and the shoe is too big. Obviously I know everyone's feet are different but I don't have particularly wide feet and am a 9.5 in every shoe I try on. I could see about going 0.5 down to get the snugger fit like the 1.0, but I just feel some of the sizing references can be a bit overblown...

teddy and everything in relation to him is pure cringe

i could go on forever on why he is a cornball but the lone fact he thinks he can "**** up resell" or have any real impact on the resale market is a direct indication of how delusional and how full of himself he is 

not to mention he manages to make every single shoe he cops look wack af on feet

So this is pretty nit picky as well but my UBs just came in with a pretty bad loose piece of knit. Not sure if it was a returned pair but with how expensive these shoes are, it annoys me that I was sent a pair with a big loose thread. I'm more concerned that that can cause more damage and possibly more unraveling of the primeknit upper.

I feel returning them because of that though is a bit much. I'm probably just going to snip it off with scissors but have to do so carefully so I don't cut into the primeknit any worse...

Last edited:
So this is pretty nit picky as well but my UBs just came in with a pretty bad loose piece of knit. Not sure if it was a returned pair but with how expensive these shoes are, it annoys me that I was sent a pair with a big loose thread. I'm more concerned that that can cause more damage and possibly more unraveling of the primeknit upper.

I feel returning them because of that though is a bit much. I'm probably just going to snip it off with scissors but have to do so carefully so I don't cut into the primeknit any worse...

i heard if u burn it will be better than cutting. not sure tho

Back
Top Bottom