ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sell to me for below retail then
devil.gif
Sure lemme just burn off more of this fuzz to even out the look.
laugh.gif

Well in this case, if he were to ever to try and sell, people might accuse them of being fake since theyre not in the original packaging.

Idk, do you not care about box condition or box type?  Call me OCD or whatever, but I like it when my boxes have the correct kind of tag and box that it's supposed to come with.  
haha im just yankin your chain bro. tbh, i'd just be glad to have a pair if i were you. better than coming up empty handed

I'm normally size 8 mens. Yes those are 9.5 womens. Slightly big, not too big but just loose and not my style/preference.
In adidas, Men's 8 would convert to a 9 Women's which is why they probably fit .5sz big.

info is on Page 1 for future reference.

Last edited:
Thats a womes 9.5? Whats ur mens 3.0 normal size?
I'm normally size 8 mens. Yes those are 9.5 womens. Slightly big, not too big but just loose and not my style/preference.

Yeah, women's sizing has always been 1 size up for me. Everyone seems to think its 1.5 size up but thats never been the case in my experience. Hopefully mine fit cause everyones been saying they run big but seems like its just a matter of conversion.

Thats a womes 9.5? Whats ur mens 3.0 normal size?
Yeah, women's sizing has always been 1 size up for me. Everyone seems to think its 1.5 size up but thats never been the case in my experience. Hopefully mine fit cause everyones been saying they run big but seems like its just a matter of conversion.
Women's sizing is 1 size up in Adidas and 1.5 size up in Nike

Fits like any other 3.0. If you got your usual 3.0 size, you'll be fine.

StockX question for those who have bought and or sold.

So as a buyer, I pay the $13 shipping.. and as a seller I also pay for shipping...  seems like someone is double dipping and its not me. 

As a seller, I get shipping deducted, then have to send my shoes to StockX do I obviously have to pay for shipping or do they send me a label?

That whole process seems f'd 

So as a buyer, I pay the $13 shipping.. and as a seller I also pay for shipping...  seems like someone is double dipping and its not me. 

As a seller, I get shipping deducted, then have to send my shoes to StockX do I obviously have to pay for shipping or do they send me a label?

They have to ship it twice (once to them and once to the buyer). They send you a label.

Fits like any other 3.0. If you got your usual 3.0 size, you'll be fine.

I got the womens, .5 size up cause everyone was saying they run big.

They deduct shipping from your payout and make the label available for you to print out from your account. You pay for shipping to stockx, the buyer pays for shipping from stockx to them

Back
Top Bottom