ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They say , these are sample of ultra boost 4.0
Those pattern tho.
3.0 was stretch mark, now 4.0 Will be octopus tentacle pattern?

Source thesneakerkingpin
Yeah you're right. It does look like an octopus tentacle or barnacles on a rock. If it ends up like this, I'll probably start buying all of the 1.0 that I want at resale before they keep climbing in price.

Last edited:
Lol flood calling out a mans reps in this place.

I dig the knit on those possible 4's. Not big on the pinstripes in it though.

Lol flood calling out a mans reps in this place.

I dig the knit on those possible 4's. Not big on the pinstripes in it though.
laugh.gif

I just get triggered by people (especially new faces in the thread) tryna assert their taste as superior to anyone else's

If Newb sticks around long enough and actually reads the posts. He'll figure out:
-some like, some dislike whatever model.
-stop the childish name calling and just congratulate people who copped what they wanted.

Simple.

Hi everyone, I am new to here, would you guys please do a legit check for me (S77517)? or should I post it somewhere else? thanks lot man (sorry for the long post)

Hi everyone, I am new to here, would you guys please do a legit check for me (S77517)? or should I post it somewhere else? thanks lot man (sorry for the long post)
Looks good, use a spoiler tag next time though lol 

laugh.gif

I just get triggered by people (especially new faces in the thread) tryna assert their taste as superior to anyone else's
You need to calm down bud. You clearly are touchy and got offended when I stated MY OPINION. Nowhere did I say that my opinion is superior to anyone else. I can say the world's flat like Kyrie Irving if I wanted to.

On a second thought , apparently everything is sitting at xhibition. Will wait for some of it to go on sale, xhibitions sales are sweet

On a second thought , apparently everything is sitting at xhibition. Will wait for some of it to go on sale, xhibitions sales are sweet
I don't see the hoodie on their site, unless I'm missing it? I wanted the black hoodie too but $180 is steep after some purchases I made.

Back
Top Bottom