ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everything but the hoodie hahah 

Yeah ... not good. The hoodie is dead. Will get something else in the long run, maybe the white one 

Hoodie looked real nice, but hoping for some discount codes somewhere. 180 is a little steep. For that price, I may as well get some supreme stuff

You need to calm down bud. You clearly are touchy and got offended when I stated MY OPINION. Nowhere did I say that my opinion is superior to anyone else. I can say the world's flat like Kyrie Irving if I wanted to.

Do you read what you type before hitting "Reply" button?
First you felt the need to insult and name call in thread.
Then you take a shot at the subject of his avatar.
If you have an opinion, just state it.
Yeah and if you were serious about the flat Earth thing, there's some choice words for you.

WHY ARE YOU HERE?

This thread is so hypebeast lol. None of those Wangs look good imo. Just because it's Adidas/Boost, the beasts will eat though...

Loving the tiro pants. Love how they fit. Rocking adidas from top to bottom.
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Just got my sz 12.5 Haven's today... Anyone else notice the insole seems to be slightly too big (doesn't sit flat when not wearing)?

Not sure if that's common. Or just this size...

Yeah and if you were serious about the flat Earth thing, there's some choice words for you.

WHY ARE YOU HERE?

He hate us coz he ain't us. :lol:

WHY ARE YOU HERE?
It's like him coming onto this website and cling the first thread he sees and typing "wow sneakers are idiotic and anyone who disagrees with me is stupid because that's just my opinion"

No need to for him to come on here and spread negativity about a shoe that others obviously like

"Hey... Those look stupid & you have horrible taste. But whatever you like."

As long as you throw that on the end it's acceptable :lol:

WHY ARE YOU HERE?

You're taking it far too seriously though...
No offense man but if someone trolling you gets you so worked up, I don't know what to tell you. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Doesn't matter if he came in and stated his. Why is everyone supposed to like the AW stuff just because a bunch in here do? It just sounds like more offended people lashing out at the guy because you disagree. You're doing the same thing your complaining about...

Last edited:
Just got my sz 12.5 Haven's today... Anyone else notice the insole seems to be slightly too big (doesn't sit flat when not wearing)?

Not sure if that's common. Or just this size...

Yes that is common with them. It doesn't really bother me when I wear them but when you take your foot out it definitely pushes up

Wanted to get the AW hoodie. But hell man I own 4 black hoodies already. NO more haha 

I don't see the hoodie on their site, unless I'm missing it? I wanted the black hoodie too but $180 is steep after some purchases I made.

I ended up grabbing it. I was hoping to use the 15% code on ADC but I guess it was restricted. Oh well, its the only actualy hoodie I'll have by adidas. Everything else is like a track jacket or pullover.

I ended up grabbing it. I was hoping to use the 15% code on ADC but I guess it was restricted. Oh well, its the only actualy hoodie I'll have by adidas. Everything else is like a track jacket or pullover.
Show us when you have it :smile: 

It looks good. You won't regret it . 

Burgundy 3.0 looks fire...
Photo from ig whatdropsnext

These upcoming cw, multicolor, and those burgundy, make me re thinking to cop CNY 3.0..
Damn, I need to stay away from this thread 
laugh.gif
 Said I was done copping for myself, but those Burgandys are niiiiiiiiiiiice 
eek.gif

nthat.gif
 Will always throw a rep at these and 3Ms 

And btw, those Alexander Wangs....
eyes.gif
  Personally, I would never rock them joints unless I had no shoes to wear. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom