ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn, these fakes are getting better and better. They no longer have a black insole like first wave of fake kiths.

Only thing different is the insoles (you gotta watch the video for that). They are both Adidas logo instead of left insole being Kith

Damn, these fakes are getting better and better. They no longer have a black insole like first wave of fake kiths.

Only thing different is the insoles (you gotta watch the video for that). They are both Adidas logo instead of left insole being Kith
Where can I buy? I wear my boost without insoles anyway 
roll.gif

View media item 2407828
3rd stripe (one closest to the heel cup) is still garbage and curved. Material/pattern has too much red in it and is more glitchy than the retail pairs. And the ATR tape is much darker than retails

West Coast repping in NT today... All you guys live on the same block?
laugh.gif
Nah, B. I'm Southern, baby. Just living here for a few years, maybe a few more if an opportunity in SF or LA opens up for me to experience. Then bounce back to the Dirty. California has a lot of great things. Just not enough great things to deal with the negatives ...

Go 'Noles, too

West Coast repping in NT today... All you guys live on the same block? 
laugh.gif
Nah, it's just been raining this past couple days so we are all inside 
laugh.gif
What is this rain you speak of and what does it look like? We don't get any (well, very much) in San Diego 
laugh.gif

Thought I was gonna join Team Boost today. Called a local place cause I heard they had some UB, and they said they had navy. Went in after work, and it was Mystery Blue. Maaaaaaaan
How you gonna have "Great" in your screen name and not have Boost? Blasphemous ... 
happy.gif

Last edited:
3rd stripe (one closest to the heel cup) is still garbage and curved. Material/pattern has too much red in it and is more glitchy than the retail pairs. And the ATR tape is much darker than retails
Could just be the edited pic but if you watch the video, it's pretty darn accurate. Will for sure trick 85% of the hype population.

@gordyloc   link to buy them is in her vid. Buy them and let us know 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Could just be the edited pic but if you watch the video, it's pretty darn accurate. Will for sure trick 85% of the hype population.

@gordyloc   link to buy them is in her vid. Buy them and let us know 
laugh.gif
Yeah you're right, that's the first pair I've seen a video on. The third stripe is still an instant call out though. But for the other things it'll be tough to see if it isn't directly next to a retail pair. I'm still surprised how quick they got the pattern down. It's still only like 85% accurate though

Last edited:
Probably the same with local Vegas folk and the Strip.

Haven't been in a while because a day pass is like buying a pair of Boost now.

When I first moved to Vegas I thought I would never get tired of the Strip, now the only time I go is when I hit a raffle at one of the stores there or when family comes into town.

Yeah you're right, that's the first pair I've seen a video on. The third stripe is still an instant call out though. But for the other things it'll be tough to see if it isn't directly next to a retail pair. I'm still surprised how quick they got the pattern down. It's still only like 85% accurate though
I bought my kiths off the resell market, now I am scared 
laugh.gif

But they feel great and there are no red flags so if they are truly fake, then they are really good, comfortable fakes lol

When I first moved to Vegas I thought I would never get tired of the Strip, now the only time I go is when I hit a raffle at one of the stores there or when family comes into town.
My homeboy lives out there and actually Old Vegas is pretty fun. Nice, chill low-key downtown.

If I lived in Vegas, I'd probably only go to the Strip if I was craving buffet.

$275. Haven't checked resell but last time I checked it has been steadily declining.

You already have a pair? Forgot.
Oh okay word. I don't have pair yet but I've been poking my head in and out of the resell market waiting to snag at the right price

I'll probably come up on a women's pair for a good price sooner or later 

General adidas question. Anyone own or try out ZNE hoodies? How's the fit compared to TF?
Don't have a TF jacket but ZNE fits a little bigger than my usual Adidas jacket size. Dunno if I would size down though unless you got a skinny build and want something a little closer to the body.

Oh okay word. I don't have pair yet but I've been poking my head in and out of the resell market waiting to snag at the right price

I'll probably come up on a women's pair for a good price sooner or later 
Seen them as low as $260 in facebook groups. What size are you? I'll keep a look out. 

I think my favorite touch on the RC 3.0 is the how the logos on the tongue are white instead of the grey they are on the Clear Greys

General adidas question. Anyone own or try out ZNE hoodies? How's the fit compared to TF?
Don't have TF, but personally, I think the ZNE are TTS. Now the pants ... things are huge IMO. Go down a size in those

EDIT: Don't ask me why I was thinking Adidas TF, not Nike. ZNE still fits bigger, but TTS in the tops and they fit larger in the bottoms. 

Last edited:

Don't join. Unless you have $2k of disposable income. Boost as its own gravitational pull so once you buy one, you'll spend a couple racks before getting out..that's if you want to.
I've been lurking for a couple of weeks now and just joined the boost club haha

Bought my first pair of TW 3.0, then a week later bought a pair of the burgundy UB 3.0, a week after that ordered a pair of the Mi Adidas in white, and yesterday my bid got accepted on StockX for the reigning champ 3.0

There goes a bunch of cash :/

Probably the same with local Vegas folk and the Strip.

Haven't been in a while because a day pass is like buying a pair of Boost now.
Some people I know go to the strip 5x a week. I only go after I close a deal to celebrate with some wagyu or omakase.

ZNE is trash compared to TF. ZNE is bulkier. I have the UM ZNE hoodie. I like the looks but not the feel compared to the TF or TK windrunners I own. I'd like to try the RC apparel and see if it's much better. 

Back
Top Bottom