ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I'm not a fan of bows/knots, so with these I just ended up skipping an eyelet, and ran the excess lace under each side of the insole. 
Loop, swoop, and pull like a real Man.

roll.gif

I remember when Bar lacing was a thing.

Sure, I can put as many as I can on there but not every single CW of 3.0s that have come out. That would take a while and I will 100% miss some.

will update shortly.
yeah, thats fine. Doesn't have to be everyone, mainly just notable ones like trace cargo, night cargo, CNY, RC, etc.

If anyone is curious to where the RCs shade of gray stands:

View media item 2407719

RC 3.0 - Silver 1.0 - Wools - MGs (only grays that matter. HS would matter if I was able to obtain a pair)

Sorry, exposure on phone and contrast to different grays almost makes the MGs look black.

*also, I must've got the luck of the draw because my RCs are flawless, none of that glue stains in the heel cup or cage. Sorry guys.

*drool* nice collection right there!

Who knows. Almost all stock laces after 1.0s have been ridiculously long. This applies to NMDs and EQTs as well.

I got my white 1.0 laces from a previous white 1.0 pair.

Your best bet is to buy from rope lace supply. Their UB laces are consistent with 1.0 length but I believe they are better quality.

https://www.**************.com/coll...s/products/ultra-boost-42?variant=29335476097
do you know the lace length of ultra boost 1.0 laces?

Went outside to take some on feet pics today. Im really feeling these, they get dirty too damn quick. Please excuse my cankles lmao.

yeah, thats fine. Doesn't have to be everyone, mainly just notable ones like trace cargo, night cargo, CNY, RC, etc.
Alright, page 1 updated with most 3.0s and collab 2017. Let me know if you see one in particular that is missing that you would like me to add.

do you know the lace length of ultra boost 1.0 laces?
There's a slight variance but most of the time it's 42"

Went outside to take some on feet pics today. Im really feeling these, they get dirty too damn quick. Please excuse my cankles lmao.
Kith mids must feel like chokers if you own a pair.

I guess Adidas designers had you in mind when they made the 3.0s.

Been living in Oakland most of my life. I grew up with diversity and culture. I wouldn't take it back for anything.
Same sentiment down here in Anaheim. I've always contemplated leaving but I love the diversity. I'm within driving distance of a large Indian, Vietnamese, etc community and wouldn't change it for anything. 

Same sentiment down here in Anaheim. I've always contemplated leaving but I love the diversity. I'm within driving distance of a large Indian, Vietnamese, etc community and wouldn't change it for anything. 
Plus you have Disneyland. Game, set, match.

How are people going to clean their RC 2.0's when they get dirty. I usually throw my shoes in the wash but no way I'm doing that with this pair.  Not sure how to clean the leather cage and suede heel cup specifically....

Thought I was gonna join Team Boost today. Called a local place cause I heard they had some UB, and they said they had navy. Went in after work, and it was Mystery Blue. Maaaaaaaan

Plus you have Disneyland. Game, set, match.
I've grown up next to Disneyland but have been less than five times (I'm 30 now).  It's crazy how people go nuts over it but it's no big deal to locals. Most people who grow up near Disney  begin to appreciate it once they have kids. 

Thought I was gonna join Team Boost today. Called a local place cause I heard they had some UB, and they said they had navy. Went in after work, and it was Mystery Blue. Maaaaaaaan
Don't join. Unless you have $2k of disposable income. Boost as its own gravitational pull so once you buy one, you'll spend a couple racks before getting out..that's if you want to.

I've grown up next to Disneyland but have been less than five times (I'm 30 now).  It's crazy how people go nuts over it but it's no big deal to locals. Most people who grow up near Disney  begin to appreciate it once they have kids. 
Probably the same with local Vegas folk and the Strip.

Haven't been in a while because a day pass is like buying a pair of Boost now.

Back
Top Bottom