ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not used to wearing sneakers during the week. Enjoying it while I can
smokin.gif
nthat.gif

How so? And which 1 is it?

black with upside down trefoils. The length is fine, the body is a little wide which I could deal with, but the sleeves. The sleeves are awful. They're too long and way too wide, I could probably fit both of my arms in one sleeve.

I've tried giving adidas multiple chances when it comes to clothing but I just can't do it. Like you said, GARBAGE with almost everything.

Yeah im with ya. I might be done giving them a chance too.

anyone have any leads on the Pride of the 70's Iniki's in a sz 12.  Was on Adidas.com at 9am, and all that was available was sz 9 and under.  Have tried everywhere, with no luck at all.

Don't mind paying a bit extra, but not trying to get killed for them either.

Appreciate any help/ideas trying to locate a pair.

anyone have any leads on the Pride of the 70's Iniki's in a sz 12.  Was on Adidas.com at 9am, and all that was available was sz 9 and under.  Have tried everywhere, with no luck at all.

Don't mind paying a bit extra, but not trying to get killed for them either.

Appreciate any help/ideas trying to locate a pair.
You're probably late to the party. Multiple sites only had small sizes too. Think most places dropped already could of helped you a few hours ago.

That kind of was my thought.  Was checking UK sites all day at work, but was only seeing smaller sizes. 

Thanks for the reply.  I'll have to take the hit and try to cop at the lowest "highest" price.

Last edited:
Thanks. Looking for that 70's model only really. Like I said. Been trying since about 7am this morning but no luck.

I'd take those Black/Red ones all day as well. Weren't they a London only release or something like that?

I thought there was a EU Footlocker release as well that was White/Blk or something like that as well

Back
Top Bottom