ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just ordered abunch of stuff from angelus  to black out my aging CB wool 1.0's. Also going to throw one of my spare Y-3 wax laces on them to give them a "classier" look. will post when completed.

Picked up a pair of Oreo 3.0's and Tri Color NMDs today! 
happy.gif

Actually contemplated typing 2.0 or 3.0 when I put that 
roll.gif
Hahahahahah and also, usually when something is labeled "2.0, 3.0, etc" in anything else in modern society its indicating an upgraded version of whatever it is. Not a sequel to the previous version

In this case I think that the majority of people would still choose the RC 1.0 over the 3.0 so other than the better designed knit its not really an "upgrade" in the eyes of the beholder 
tongue.gif

Last edited:

Hahahahahah and also, usually when something is labeled "2.0, 3.0, etc" in anything else in modern society its indicating an upgraded version of whatever it is. Not a sequel to the previous version

In this case I think that the majority of people would still choose the RC 1.0 over the 3.0 so other than the better designed knit its not really an "upgrade" in the eyes of the beholder 
tongue.gif

Thats too technical for my taste now 
roll.gif

Easier to say 2nd RC UB 
roll.gif

I'm gonna keep calling them RC 3.0.

Speaking of which, mine just came in the mail today.

I'm with you...

Mine were delivered from Goat today, but I won't be able to pick them up until this weekend when I get back from NOLA.

Back
Top Bottom