ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't even wear shoes. I only buy them for likes on social media collect them to take pictures of them on my feet. Tags never come off and the outsole never touches the ground. Then I turn around and flip them for profit and do it all over again. Merica

Im pretty sure there used ot be a way to click the preorder button on RRS i forgot which plugin was used

lmao just cancel the load when you see "add to cart" then quickly add the size... it worked for me ...but i remember there used to be a plugin for it (OLD RRS flyknit racer days)

EDIT:

Tap X before the page fully loads (shows add to cart button)
Click your size and add to cart quickly before it auto refreshes

= GOOD TO GO.

remember there is 3.5% ebates cb rn

RRS still using primitive technology.. JK lol

Last edited:
lmao just cancel the load when you see "add to cart" then quickly add the size... it worked for me ...but i remember there used to be a plugin for it (OLD RRS flyknit racer days)

EDIT:
View media item 2413144

Tap X before the page fully loads (shows add to cart button)

Click your size and add to cart quickly before it auto refreshes
= GOOD TO GO.
remember there is 3.5% ebates cb rn

RRS still using primitive technology.. JK lol

repped! grabbed an 11

RRS pre-orders only hold a pre-authorization right?  They don't actually charge you for real until they ship out, correct?

Is anyone not getting a confirmation page when they hit place order? It just keeps refreshing the page for me when I do. Did it 3 times and got 3 paypal confirms but no order confirm.

Is anyone not getting a confirmation page when they hit place order? It just keeps refreshing the page for me when I do. Did it 3 times and got 3 paypal confirms but no order confirm.
Same.  I remember using this trick on Oreo FKRs a while back and they ended up honoring the sale.

Same here, actually got charged on paypal twice but got one order confirmation on my email and RRS account but it never redirected me to any page.

Back
Top Bottom