ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These 
pimp.gif

Officially giving up on Sneakersnstuff.   Customer service is trash and never reply back to emails.    Guess I won't be getting my Iniki (pride of the 70s) I ordered off them last Thursday.   Order status still  "processing".   Totally unacceptable and won't be ordering from them again.  3 business days later I would have expected a shipping confirmation and / or tracking number.    Anybody else have a bad experience with them in the past ?

Officially giving up on Sneakersnstuff.   Customer service is trash and never reply back to emails.    Guess I won't be getting my Iniki (pride of the 70s) I ordered off them last Thursday.   Order status still  "processing".   Totally unacceptable and won't be ordering from them again.  3 business days later I would have expected a shipping confirmation and / or tracking number.    Anybody else have a bad experience with them in the past ?
All my experiences with SNS have been great provided I actually manage to add to cart.

It is a bit sad to think about how much of my life I have spent solving captchas and refreshing product pages trying to atc on sns, though
laugh.gif

sorry to hear you are having issues with them.

Last edited:

It clearly states 5-10 business days for international shipments, its been like 2 and you're throwing a fit. Relax.

Sounding like a spoiled child out here, man

Any of you throw an insole in your Inikis?
Yes and in my NMDs.

Adds even more comfort/support to me.

EDIT: I toss UB insoles in both. I've tried a regular flat insole and it doesn't do anything. The arched UB insole has shaped to my foot well that it compliments the iniki and NMD silhouettes.

Last edited:
Why does it seems like people on social media with user names Boost ____ or Boosted _____ are some of the corniest, weirdest people out there...

It clearly states 5-10 business days for international shipments, its been like 2 and you're throwing a fit. Relax.

Yes, I'm used to items I purchase being shipped within 2 days of ordering and delivered within 5.   Grant it,  it's over seas, but from what people keep telling me,  SNS has the best and fastest shipping so expectations are high right now

Does it make them anymore snug? 

Was thinking of doing that to my Inikis if they end up not fitting as tight as I want them to
Nope. UB insole is pretty thin and the PK NMD is pretty forgiving. Adds a little bit more tightness overall for the iniki but nothing that will cause hot spots.

Learn patience or stop buying from anywhere other than amazon prime.

Yes and in my NMDs.

Adds even more comfort/support to me.

EDIT: I toss UB insoles in both. I've tried a regular flat insole and it doesn't do anything. The arched UB insole has shaped to my foot well that it compliments the iniki and NMD silhouettes.

Thanks brother, repped!

Just cancel your order, Im sure someone would gladly scoop them up and wait out for their pair

anyways,  these Inikis are so dope, anyone on the fence on them, scoop them up! They're comfortable and stylish. 

Best part, coupons work on them 
pimp.gif

Wish I scooped up the Greys and Navys along with my Reds

Last edited:

Yes, I'm used to items I purchase being shipped within 2 days of ordering and delivered within 5.   Grant it,  it's over seas, but from what people keep telling me,  SNS has the best and fastest shipping so expectations are high right now

Your expectations shouldn't be any higher than whats stated on their website. Some US shops take just as long and charge just as much. You're overreacting. Im sure you'll get your shoes in a timely manner.

They replied back to me after a couple days. Was curious if the 10% code could be taken off. Got shipping and tracking on Sunday supposed to be here Wednesday

Back
Top Bottom