ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've had shops take over a week to get a package moving. TGWO is a good example. Doesn't mean they have bad customer service or anything.

Just because one site will get a package to you in 2 days shipped from Europe, doesn't mean the ones that don't are trash.

Yes, I'm used to items I purchase being shipped within 2 days of ordering and delivered within 5.   Grant it,  it's over seas, but from what people keep telling me,  SNS has the best and fastest shipping so expectations are high right now

calm down man.

But next time, don't order from overseas shops. It seriously Monday.

Officially giving up on Sneakersnstuff.   Customer service is trash and never reply back to emails.    Guess I won't be getting my Iniki (pride of the 70s) I ordered off them last Thursday.   Order status still  "processing".   Totally unacceptable and won't be ordering from them again.  3 business days later I would have expected a shipping confirmation and / or tracking number.    Anybody else have a bad experience with them in the past ?
Just cancel it, so I can cop that pair.

Last edited:
Anyone with any leads on RC v2, size 9?    Tried Winnsports but they wouldn't budge under $300
Size? I'll give you $50 + my DS Oreos for the RC if size 9

These fit the same as any other 3.0 right? No sizing up/down?

Didn't someone posted a comparison pic of all of the grey 3.0 pairs (RC, LTD, clear, mystery)?

they fit the same as any 3.0. maybe half size smaller than 1.0s/ I bought a size 12 womens and they fit well.

Anyone with any leads on RC v2, size 9?    Tried Winnsports but they wouldn't budge under $300
Size? I'll give you $50 + my DS Oreos for the RC if size 9
Im on ebay and I dont see any RC v2's on their store site. Where are you guys seeing this? I only see the Oreos and MG's

Too bad for him. One thing I learned is patience is a virtue.
Yeah but how dumb to you have to be to tell the shop you've ordered from that you've already sold the pair you ordered somewhere else for profit? I would've canceled his order too 

Plus, dude shouldn't have listed the shoes on GOAT if he didn't have them in hand 
roll.gif

Yeah but how dumb to you have to be to tell the shop you've ordered from that you've already sold the pair you ordered somewhere else for profit? I would've canceled his order too 

Plus, dude shouldn't have listed the shoes on GOAT if he didn't have them in hand :rofl:

Yeah that part was dumb. Smh. But I think he was exaggerating but back fired on him. :lol:

Dear god theyre the worst. Makes it even harder to get in contact since they have ZERO customer service

Agree. Can't do anything about it anymore. Just have to wait. Hopefully they ship before I leave. pg62 pg62 got his hoodie and shirt already.

Last edited:
going to be in San Diego for the next 3 days. Gonna try and hit up winnsports to see if i can get a better deal on those RC 3.0. Is WInnsports their physical store name? Prime Sports?

going to be in San Diego for the next 3 days. Gonna try and hit up winnsports to see if i can get a better deal on those RC 3.0. Is WInnsports their physical store name? Prime Sports?

They dont have a sign board but they are next to Prime Sports. You'll just see their phone number on the door. Lol had to ask prime sport where winnsports is. Also they are only open 10-530

Yeah that part was dumb. Smh. But I think he was exaggerating but back fired on him. :lol:
Agree. Can't do anything about it anymore. Just have to wait. Hopefully they ship before I leave. pg62 pg62 got his hoodie and shirt already.

Got lucky :lol: Ordered 3/4. Followed up 3/23. Got a respond 3/27. Items shipped 4/18 :lol:

Someone posted an ebay link to a pair of samples a couple days back. Ended up biting the bullet and buying them. They def look pretty nice in person, gives off some oxford tan vibes with the colors. Pretty sure the retail pair gonna come with the updated heel cup and possibly cage when they come out?

Back
Top Bottom