ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HU Tennis are clean. Hoping they're easy to grab since they're boostless
Shouldn't be too hard, not much hype on them and they're making a lot of colorways.

Not a fan personally, I'd rather they focus on releasing more HuNMD colorways.

TTS, but I don't like the feeling on the toe cap area. It feels like the toe cap is too snug. If I go hlaf size bigger, it'll be too long. I guess it's just my feet.|I

I agree & I'm in the same boat as you. It's not too uncomfortable where it bothers me though, just a snug feeling. It runs too shallow in the toe area, & too big in the upper.

Should I cop some Parleys just for the reselling purpose? Does the price escalate up to atleast a 100 bucks? What size would be it? 

Caged or Uncaged for better resale price?
Cop as many of the Ultra Boost X as possible, you can probly retire off the insane profits.

Should I cop some Parleys just for the reselling purpose? Does the price escalate up to atleast a 100 bucks? What size would be it? 

roll.gif

The questions that I see on here daily blow my mind. NT used to entice me to cop kicks. Nowadays I come in and read this nonsense and want to sell everything. Dude on the NMD thread joined today to ask how we'd rate the french beige on a scale of 1-10. wut?

EDIT: It's the same dude hahaha

Last edited:
All good gentlemen , took so many failures this past week but CANCUN oh man that was great, all WINS haha 

Here's for a good may 

:D 

Uncaged usually has the most resell, esp bc its a recycled shoe. I heard nature enthusiasts are especially after these so you have a much wider market. Try for as many pairs as possible

Back
Top Bottom