ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

just got my cancellation email in my spam folder as well. they told me the item was one per customer and I exceeded that, which is false lol

I got the same email with my refund this morning.  I asked them about the 1 per customer part and they said it was just an automated message; they just oversold.
what size did you guys order? 
nerd.gif

My offer of $255 for RC v2 just got accepted on Goat for a mens pair of size 9.5. When I made the offer the 'Buy Now' price was $275. The highest offer was $250. The next day that $275 was gone and the price was $305. Can't wait to get these!

Appreciate it
I appreciate the picture too! That insole is really intriguing to me, level of detail is nuts.

I just got super interested in them because I just took a human injury class this semester and learned about pressure points and then they show up on the insole of that shoe 
roll.gif

My offer of $255 for RC v2 just got accepted on Goat for a mens pair of size 9.5. When I made the offer the 'Buy Now' price was $275. The highest offer was $250. The next day that $275 was gone and the price was $305. Can't wait to get these!

Do you mean the 3.0's?

Had a $50 coupon from Richards that was expiring and decided to pull the trigger on UB Triple Whites 3.0 at $130 shipped as a consolation prize for missing out on the Yeezys. Its not the same but oh well 

Btw! Out of curiosity, did anyone buy those RC off that big cartel site someone posted not too long ago? Are they legit?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom