ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Haven't worn these in a while. 

Not gonna say they are underrated just because they haven't been talked about recently, even though they did sit for a little longer than most collabs as of late.
My favorite boost release of 2016, and I agree with the sentiment- they aren't underrated but they are pretty easily attainable and somewhat affordable compared to most other boost collabs/limited releases. Should've taken the extra second to get a 13 instead of the 12 but I've broken them in enough. My only criticism is the material isn't as stretchy/soft as UB's- but they're a lot more stable

My favorite boost release of 2016, and I agree with the sentiment- they aren't underrated but they are pretty easily attainable and somewhat affordable compared to most other boost collabs/limited releases. Should've taken the extra second to get a 13 instead of the 12 but I've broken them in enough. My only criticism is the material isn't as stretchy/soft as UB's- but they're a lot more stable
I had to do the rarity and actually size up .5 on these things. when I bought them from a friend he convinced me that I should .5sz up. I was about to stay with my UB size but that woulda been a big mistake.

The overall comfort of these is top notch. Can compete with UB as you get the similar bounce. I would def put these a slight notch below PK NMD if not same level.

My fav part of the shoe is the speckled midsole.

None of US boutiques don't have EQT 93/17 milled leather?? I find that hard to believe, or they are getting late shipment?

None of US boutiques don't have EQT 93/17 milled leather?? I find that hard to believe, or they are getting late shipment?
I don't know of any US retailers releasing the 93/17, though I did see the rest of the milled leather pack available at a couple places.

I had to do the rarity and actually size up .5 on these things. when I bought them from a friend he convinced me that I should .5sz up. I was about to stay with my UB size but that woulda been a big mistake.

The overall comfort of these is top notch. Can compete with UB as you get the similar bounce. I would def put these a slight notch below PK NMD if not same level.

My fav part of the shoe is the speckled midsole.
Good call, I actually went .5 down from UB size just because I didn't see a 12.5 option- 13 would've been perfect though. White stripes and speckled midsole are a good look, and the simplicity/colorway is perfect

I imagine a late shipment. Been asking around but my local shops have no idea (Chicago). Our Adidas store didn't receive them either.

So today I'm wearing my RC 1.0s, but i noticed something really bad. The collar is ripping. I This is only my 5th time wearing them since I've had them since December. Anyone have a spare 10.5? These are my favorite shoes i have too. 
mean.gif

So today I'm wearing my RC 1.0s, but i noticed something really bad. The collar is ripping. I This is only my 5th time wearing them since I've had them since December. Anyone have a spare 10.5? These are my favorite shoes i have too. 
mean.gif
pic?

Damn SNS 1.0 fakes are beginning to look REALLY GOOD.

The following 3 albums are fakes of the SNS 1.0s

Be wary my friends.

Back
Top Bottom