ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

These don't seem to have the same resell value though as previous models. On Goat right now you can get pairs for as low as 285
That's a 7.5 though. But yeah, these are flying under the radar. I do believe the Champagne pack was delayed though, which may have something to do with it.
Some spots dropped them already, not sure which though. I just saw vague order confirms on twitter.

It's entirely possible they've upped production runs for newer pairs, the first round of colorways probly had production shceduled way ahead of actual release so once they saw demand was high they probly upped it.

Just got my milled leather EQTs and they're really snug. never worn a 9.5 in my life but I might need one in these.

would tts work for someone with a regular foot, not super wide or not super narrow?
Depends on what you consider your true size.  I'm between 8 and 8.5 on a brannock device for length and wear a 9 in most ultra boosts which gives me less than 1/2" of space lengthwise.  size 9 (tts+0.5) in these 93/17s has almost no room lengthwise...for me there's no way tts would fit.

If you get them the same size as your UBs I think you'll be good but they definitely have a tighter toebox. if your UBs are already pretty snug in the toebox (toe almost touching the plastic piece), you might like to go up 0.5.

Last edited:
Yeah they are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]in hand the Cream hits really make it pop IMO - referring to the duchess silver/whites. Can't quote on mobile for some reason [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️

Last edited:
Depends on what you consider your true size.  I'm between 8 and 8.5 on a brannock device for length and wear a 9 in most ultra boosts which gives me less than 1/2" of space lengthwise.  size 9 (tts+0.5) in these 93/17s has almost no room lengthwise...for me there's no way tts would fit.

If you get them the same size as your UBs I think you'll be good but they definitely have a tighter toebox. if your UBs are already pretty snug in the toebox (toe almost touching the plastic piece), you might like to go up 0.5.

I would agree with this... went TTS and my damn toes stick out. So annoying. The toe box gets so low at the front you need a bit more length for it not to happen.

Got my sz 12 EQT 93/17 Boost Milled Leather in today from luisaviaroma. They run 1/2 size large like the WM. Way too much space in the toebox. Need a sz 11.5. Hoping SNS ships my pair.

As for toes sticking out, I see it with these EQT boost but it's because the PK is insanely thin imo.

Last edited:
Got my sz 12 EQT 93/17 Boost Milled Leather in today from luisaviaroma. They run 1/2 size large like the WM. Way too much space in the toebox. Need a sz 11.5. Hoping SNS ships my pair.

As for toes sticking out, I see it with these EQT boost but it's because the PK is insanely thin imo.
Interesting. Some people are saying they're rather tight. Hook me up with that 12 if you get your SNS pair! lol

First time seeing them in person. Really liked it more than I expected. White laces for me also.
#WSFAM 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

Haven't worn these in a while. 

Not gonna say they are underrated just because they haven't been talked about recently, even though they did sit for a little longer than most collabs as of late.
They too clean and a PB sadly 

NYC Adidas in Soho has the wmns RC 3.0's on display if anyone is interested

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom