ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pretty sure I've missed a lot...  Havent been on since Friday 
roll.gif

My favorite boost release of 2016, and I agree with the sentiment- they aren't underrated but they are pretty easily attainable and somewhat affordable compared to most other boost collabs/limited releases. Should've taken the extra second to get a 13 instead of the 12 but I've broken them in enough. My only criticism is the material isn't as stretchy/soft as UB's- but they're a lot more stable
Didn't some of the best UB colorways release last year? Each to their own I guess

Last edited:
roll.gif

Rooting for you buddy. Goodluck. Maybe you'll cop that since you werent able to cop your size for Yeezy.
Yeah, I doubt I'd have that much luck copping these purecontrols man
laugh.gif
 It's fine, still have no regrets not copping my size for those yeezys 
grin.gif

You know resellers low key going to be bumping up prices on those purecontrols, and dudes are going want them more now than before :lol:

Still want them, but not that bad.

I'm not one to make shipping posts but my order has been stuck on "label created" for quite some time [emoji]128547[/emoji]

This ain't my first rodeo either so an update would be nice.

I'll save myself a call to ADC because they're gonna hit me wh:
View media item 2423677

Didn't someone get their order canceled because they called to check for an update? :lol:

Wow really?!? lol that's terrible. I've seen cncpts and other boutique shops cancel people's orders for lighting them up on twitter.

I just dont want a cancellation please yeezus

Last edited:
Is it cool to post legit checks for Iniki's on this thread? Idk where the proper place to post them but they are the limited London ones

The closer we get to the Parley drop the less Im interested for some reason. I wish the sole wasn't all white. Not a fan of that look.

With stocks that low, I can't believe how low resell is right now, you would think it would be a lot more
You know resellers low key going to be bumping up prices on those purecontrols, and dudes are going want them more now than before
laugh.gif

Still want them, but not that bad.
Resell won't be as high as you think.  Value on Ace16's have dropped with each new colorway (minus the Kiths's).  These will be around 290-300 a week or two after release.

Back
Top Bottom