ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

@NonHeinous if he has time.

But I think the silver boost would throw off all the white accent/laces on the shoe. You'd probably have to lace swap with the dingy gray laces they provide.

although, if someone is a fan of those white/silver 3.0s and think it goes well together then maybe silver boost on RCs won't be an issue.
Not a fan of silver boost myself. About as close as I could get it. 

@tankdayglo when are you going to bless us with the boost collection pic? I keep imagining what its looking like whenever i see your name pop up!
Yeah once I finish re-arranging my apartment, which is currently in a complete state of disrepair, I'll do one.

Honestly I don't think it's gonna be as nuts as people might be expecting. I think I'm at around 50 pairs total these days.

Yeah once I finish re-arranging my apartment, which is currently in a complete state of disrepair, I'll do one.

Honestly I don't think it's gonna be as nuts as people might be expecting. I think I'm at around 50 pairs total these days.

this was about as nuts as i was expecting to see from you, but i'm forgetting to include Yeezy's and stuff like that.

Next month I'll be posting the rose meme saying "it's been 84 years" 

Orange County as well. Any regular in here copping?? If so, I can try and lend a hand.
Nahhhh 
laugh.gif
 I've never hit on Confirmed so I'm curious to try it out and see if I'll still strike out on these.

Back
Top Bottom