ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ that's a first hearing RCs run snug
They don't. The knit is super loose. Fit like the 3.0 if anything. Some go TTS but many go 1/2 size down. I personally go 1 full size down since my right foot is closer to sz 11.5 and I prefer it well at the expense of my left foot feeling extra snug since it's slightly longer.

Last edited:
It's not a restock. Just one pair that has been carted and inevitably not checked out multiple times before being released. Enjoy though!
Think I've seen that thing go in and out throughout the day on the restocks app. Wonder how come nobody could complete the checkout process

According to customer service at Orange Jungle, they refund VAT after US delivery confirmation is made by DHL. Since SNS still hasn't shipped my sz 11.5 Black Milled Leather 93-17 EQT order (likely getting canceled) and I'm returning my sz 12 order to luisaviaroma, I went ahead and ordered a sz 11.5 from OJ. I've asked them to reconfirm that I will be refunded VAT before shipping. 

https://www.orangejungle.de/gb/runn...7-core-black-core-black-footwear-white-917890
I just bought from them like 2 weeks ago and they said they don't refund VAT.   Their response:

Hello,

I am sorry, but we can´t remove the VAT, because of uncleared German Tax Law Reasons.
In the following you can see your trackingnumber:
This is the website to track your package:

http://www.dhl.de/de/paket/information/sendungsverfolgung.html
(you can choose the language in the upper right corner)

If you have more questions feel free to ask me again.

best regards
Phillip
Orange Jungle

Last edited:

According to customer service at Orange Jungle, they refund VAT after US delivery confirmation is made by DHL. Since SNS still hasn't shipped my sz 11.5 Black Milled Leather 93-17 EQT order (likely getting canceled) and I'm returning my sz 12 order to luisaviaroma, I went ahead and ordered a sz 11.5 from OJ. I've asked them to reconfirm that I will be refunded VAT before shipping. 

https://www.orangejungle.de/gb/runn...7-core-black-core-black-footwear-white-917890
Thanks for following up on this. Do update us!
Late! Damn. Really wanted this. Thanks for the link. Repped!

I just bought from them like 2 weeks ago and they said they don't refund VAT.   Their response:

Hello,

I am sorry, but we can´t remove the VAT, because of uncleared German Tax Law Reasons.
In the following you can see your trackingnumber:
This is the website to track your package:

http://www.dhl.de/de/paket/information/sendungsverfolgung.html
(you can choose the language in the upper right corner)

If you have more questions feel free to ask me again.

best regards
Phillip
Orange Jungle
So, either your CS rep Philip is wrong or the individual who responded to me is. Regardless, I will not allow them to continue with the order if they will not refund VAT (since we're essentially allowing them to charge us resale as the VAT isn't required to me paid). 

Last edited:

pm me if that 9.5 is too big and the 8.5 is too small
nerd.gif
Sorry mate. The Us 8.5 pair is for a friend and I fit just nice in the Us 9.5. Besides, shipping cost from Southeast Asia to wherever you are, is hefty.
Gonna hunt for SNSxSS UB Now. Their price on stockx or goat seemed not backing down below 350ish for size 9 or 9,5.

Did anyone ever cop them below 350 this past month?
Copped mine last month. 270 pounds (about 350 usd) for size Us 9.5.

So, either your CS rep Philip is wrong or the individual who responded to me is. Regardless, I will not allow them to continue with the order if they will not refund VAT (since we're essentially allowing them to charge us resale as the VAT isn't required to me paid). 
See now this confuses me. Theyre clearly not adding the VAT here but isnt VAT supposed to come off of the retail price?

View media item 2425257

Please let me know how it ends up. My order was shipped to Hong Kong thou if that makes a difference but I doubt that.

got the milled leather eqt (first eqt) and it's an interesting shoe i think. Comfy because of that bed of boost. Burrito tongue is somewhat stifling. Not sure if i'll keep this shoe. And yea 1.0/2.0 sizing was spot on for what i'd prefer in EQt.

on another note, i got my wife some sns x ss size 5.5, for 170$. I think she'll like them.

Last edited:

See now this confuses me. Theyre clearly not adding the VAT here but isnt VAT supposed to come off of the retail price?
Some Euro stores do not automatically remove it during checkout. Since it's not legally required to be paid to their respective EU country, I assume EU stores like Sivasdescalzo, Titolo, Woei, etc. just pocket it as extra profit. 

Last edited:

Some Euro stores do not automatically remove it during checkout. Since it's not legally required to be paid to their respective EU country, I assume EU stores like Sivasdescalzo, Titolo, Woei, etc. just pocket it as extra profit. 
but is it supposed to come off of the retail price or in addition to the retail price? 

but is it supposed to come off of the retail price or in addition to the retail price? 
It's automatically included in the retail price. So, if a shoe is priced at €180, the VAT is already in that price. Thus, if VAT was removed, it would reduce the price by roughly €30-35. However, shipping from Euro to the US is normally around €30, so the priced shipped to the US ends up around €180 anyways, which is basically US retail. 

In the rare instance where Euro shipping is under €15-20 or even free and VAT is removed, you can get a shoe for under US retail. Certain Euro boutiques like Hanon are well known for that. Occasionally, SNS as well (if you use their promo code). 

Last edited:
It's automatically included in the retail price. So, if a shoe is priced at €180, the VAT is already in that price. Thus, if VAT was removed, it would reduce the price by roughly €30-35. However, shipping from Euro to the US is normally around €30, so the priced shipped to the US ends up around €180 anyways, which is basically US retail. 

In the rare instance where Euro shipping is under €15-20 or even free and VAT is removed, you can get a shoe for under US retail. Certain Euro boutiques like Hanon are well known for that. Occasionally, SNS as well (if you use their promo code). 

Did anyone order the milled leather eqt 93/17's off gloryholeshop? If so were you able to get the VAT refunded? I emailed those fools and they never responded.

Yep, got in touch with sivas about the vat thing and they said not happening anytime soon. Them pocketing the extra cash is an interesting concept...

Back
Top Bottom