ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All in on the jellyfish PB

Had been wanting a white PB anyway and the PK puts them over the top for me

Didn't know the 15% coupon worked on EQTs. Copped a pair of EQT 93/17 Whites from ADC for 168$ shipped. 
nthat.gif

Latest pick ups. SNS are way better in person, so glad I picked them up.

Sizing is all over the place for me, RCs are a 11.5 and fit snug so I need a 12, SNS are a 12.5 and whites are a 13 and both fit me perfect.
All my other 1.0/2.0 are 12 and 3.0s are 11.5 so I hoped the RC 11.5 would've been good.
We're the same size then, been looking for RC's in a 12 for trade but its hard to come by.

Yeezy just jumped over jump man. Well really, they have been since the start of 2016. Not sure why people still deny it.

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-39804455

Perhaps the NBA apparel business will help Nike.
To put some stuff into context. Adidas saw 85% growth according to Matt Powell. Thats massive for sure and Nike saw a decline. But 4/5 best selling shoes of Q1 this year were JB/Nike. And the 5th shoe was the Adidas superstar. 85% growth and not one single boost shoe cracked the top 5. Thats the adidas hype machine at work, @Edshoecator  said it once before. Adidas is def creates artificial demand/limited for boost. But its not boost or kanye thats doing number. Blows my mind that the Alternate 6's came out number 1.

Last edited:
Dudes need to shut up and enjoy their boost. We really gotta stop this Nike vs adidas thing. Kanye has some of you brainwashed. And the irony is that the dudes most worried about adidas sales figures are cats that only started wearing it because Kanye told you to. Get that fake ***, trendy brand loyalty all the ******* way outta here.

Dudes need to shut up and enjoy their boost. We really gotta stop this Nike vs adidas thing. Kanye has some of you brainwashed. And the irony is that the dudes most worried about adidas sales figures are cats that only started wearing it because Kanye told you to. Get that fake ***, trendy brand loyalty all the ******* way outta here.

Last edited:
I doubt these kids even own stock in adidas. That would be the only real reason to care. Nike still owns the most athletes and universities as well as AAU programs. Until I see adidas or any other company making ground into these avenues, Nike still has the most market share by a lot. 

[thread="592656"] [/thread]
[thread="592656"]whos out here not enjoying boost? as a brand adidas is killing it right now[/thread]

Key word is "now". This type of growth isn't sustainable on the same level as Nike's dominant run atop the global sales charts. Why? You said it yourself--artificial demand.

adidas should be very proud of what they've done. But all this yeezy jumped over the jumpman talk is stupid as hell. And not rooted in reality. :lol:

Key word is "now". This type of growth isn't sustainable on the same level as Nike's dominant run atop the global sales charts. Why? You said it yourself--artificial demand.

adidas should be very proud of what they've done. But all this yeezy jumped over the jumpman talk is stupid as hell. And not rooted in reality.
laugh.gif
Thats true, nikes got a hell of a lot of ground to lose. the market analysis on all this stuff is actually pretty interesting 

Back
Top Bottom