ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure how I feel about them, been switching back and forth between liking them and not since I've seen them

Yoooo Shaq a real one for that tweet 
roll.gif

Hope that Lonzo Ball takes the cue and drops them prices.

It's ridiculous. How full of yourself do you have to be to price your shoe that high as a rookie 

roll.gif

Hope that Lonzo Ball takes the cue and drops them prices.

It's ridiculous. How full of yourself do you have to be to price your shoe that high as a rookie
I honestly don't think Lonzo thinks of himself that highly at all or has any real say in the matter

I think he's just too scared to go against his dad

Yoooo Shaq a real one for that tweet 
Hell yeah, Shaq has always seemed like a good guy- just another example. I can't stand that lavar ball guy, they need to quit giving that bum attention. All he's doing is trying to get press for him and his son

I honestly don't think Lonzo thinks of himself that highly at all or has any real say in the matter

I think he's just too scared to go against his dad
You probably know more of the matter than I do so I'll take your word for it.

It's a shame that his name is the one that's gonna be trashed then for such an overpriced shoe if he had little to no say in it

Can't wait for the miracle of the Knicks drafting Lonzo only to have him bust his leg in summer league due to the BURST sneakers 
pimp.gif

If they made the ADO UBs in either of the colorways from the ADO pure boost ZGs I'd have a really hard time not copping...

The actual colorway isn't doing much for me, though.

I ordered from them like a month ago and was told they need a copy of thr customs form that come with the package to refund vat. Shipping took forever too, almost 3 weeks. After about 4 emails asking what forms they need the finally requested that i mail them the forms back, which who knows how long that will take. Expect a month minimum before you get a vat refund.
All they keep saying to me is the following: 
"If we get the US delivery confirmation prior, it is no problem to refund the VAT. 
best regards"
I'm going to hold them to it though and get through it. If they refuse to refund VAT after stating they would, I always have my CC company to fall back on. Honestly, the process should be automatic like it is for Hanon or Seven. 

Edit: Now, they stated the same thing they told you.
"We need the documents uf the US custom that the article is delivered to America."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom