ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Checked out for the leather black eqt on size. These will be the perfect replacement for my daily cb ub's.

Last edited:
I'll take the stan smith primeknit boost over them pharrell tennis any day. But since one shoe has a certain relevant name in this generation, one will def sell out more so than the other.

I'll take the stan smith primeknit boost over them pharrell tennis any day. But since one shoe has a certain relevant name in this generation, one will def sell out more so than the other.
PK stan boost are terrible.

The stan smith boost is fine.

Pharrell's are dope too (To me) lol

It's the price all the european retailers will charge. No idea if they remove VAT since I'm also from europe. I got free shipping though
smile.gif
Nice! I'll add to cart and see if they remove it but it looks like the shipping is 50 euros.
eek.gif

Edit: Came out to $283 USD with VAT still incl. don't know if I wanna go through those hoops to remove all that for them Parleys. Europe can eat early

Last edited:
Nice! I'll add to cart and see if they remove it but it looks like the shipping is 50 euros.
eek.gif

Edit: Came out to $283 USD with VAT still incl. don't know if I wanna go through those hoops to remove all that for them Parleys. Europe can eat early
EDIT - beaten by his edit, haha.

Last edited:

eek.gif

EDIT - beaten by his edit, haha.
Lol it was a pending edit post
laugh.gif

Ain't mad at it. Soon enough, we can 'pre-order' once more on RRS unless folks wanna try scheming again and have all orders cancelled for them to re-open 'pre-orders' a 3rd time.

Back
Top Bottom