ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah, the outsole is good in wet conditions, WAY better than UB, it's designed to be grippy for trail running/hiking. It's the upper you need to worry about due to the suede.

It's not that much suede anyways. I've had mine as rainy weather beaters for walking the dog etc and the whole shoe, including the suede, has actually held up super well. Haven't used anything at all to protect the shoe.

Nah, the outsole is good in wet conditions, WAY better than UB, it's designed to be grippy for trail running/hiking. It's the upper you need to worry about due to the suede.

It's not that much suede anyways. I've had mine as rainy weather beaters for walking the dog etc and the whole shoe, including the suede, has actually held up super well. Haven't used anything at all to protect the shoe.

It's not about the suede falling apart necessarily, more to do with maintaining texture. It's very well-known the suede gets damaged by water especially over prolonged exposure. So if you're at all concerned with longevity of the shoe is best to use some type of protectant.

Any of those mid boots with boost are under rated model and a good buy. Think some regular models are even at outlet clearance. The Kith model was ok. Was lucky enough to find the Porsche Design one at good price. Took forever.

All these pk Eqt colorways. Must resist. Like that green one and the last one posted by Reigning.

Any of those mid boots with boost are under rated model and a good buy. Think some regular models are even at outlet clearance. The Kith model was ok. Was lucky enough to find the Porsche Design one at good price. Took forever.

All these pk Eqt colorways. Must resist. Like that green one and the last one posted by Reigning.

Whats the PDS model look like?

None of the PDS models have been even remotely appealing to me. Baffles me how they can make such nice looking cars & such ugly boosts.

Got these in today
Damn 
nthat.gif
 That's a nice creamy looking colorway.  @gordyloc
None of the PDS models have been even remotely appealing to me. Baffles me how they can make such nice looking cars & such ugly boosts.
Well, they design cars - not shoes. 

These Black Copa UB's will be extremely tough to grab once the Kith Copa colorway makes the model popular.  Materials are top notch.
Yeah, they're already sold out everywhere. I assume they're going to be on the same level as purecontrols. 

Back
Top Bottom