ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
True.
But I've already posted way back drive an extra large Japanese SUV. With cupholders.
The American Way.

Lol don't drive Japanese. They repped a lot of Asians, as well some Americans back in the days. Some even died with a puddle of blood. I know.

Drive American. F-150 is just a little bit less reliable than Sequoia/Tundra these days.

Talking about this, I am really not sure if my PureBoosts & Jordan retros will match a F-150. Or maybe I should buy cowboy boots.

I don't believe the first parley uncaged released anywhere but ADC. These seem to be released at a bunch of places. Looks like the uncaged will sit a little and the caged is going fast. Hoping the caged is still coppable when the day comes around. I really want them

For those looking for the Iniki London in Houston, the adidas store in the galleria had some today when i was there.

I don't believe the first parley uncaged released anywhere but ADC. These seem to be released at a bunch of places. Looks like the uncaged will sit a little and the caged is going fast. Hoping the caged is still coppable when the day comes around. I really want them
Yeah, same here. I'm sure they won't sit but they'll be attainable. I can run a couple extra accounts for NTers since I only want one for myself (and will definitely be trying for them so I don't mind). If we're cool (at least talked a few times if not done business)

Back
Top Bottom