ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
which cleaner do yall reccomend for cleaning Triple white 1.0 and 2.0? Ive been looking into either Jason Mark or Reshoeven8er....which have yall found works the best in cleaning them?

Here's a closer look at the 91/17 ADV that sneaker feeds are releasing stock pics of.  

Shot this a while ago:
I don't think these look bad at all
Only if those are boost
tired.gif
....they are not bad looking shoes though....and here we go with sizing question
laugh.gif

Anyone who bought shoes from Euro sites and used paypal, do you all use card issuer exchange rate option? Is it cheaper than paypal? Do you still get charged for foreign transaction? Thanks for the feedback.

Anyone who bought shoes from Euro sites and used paypal, do you all use card issuer exchange rate option? Is it cheaper than paypal? Do you still get charged for foreign transaction? Thanks for the feedback.
I used card issuer exchange rate all the time. It's cheaper than PayPal for me.

I don't think we've talked yet but I might slide you a PM closer to release lmao

At least I'm familiar with your screen name
I hate how online shops are not getting the bigger sizes. Would have loved to cop the Parleys on the sites posted here.

big foot struggle has been a real problem for me lately  :smh:
Yeah, one of the footsites online stock for 12.5 is 60 (and obviously 12 and 13 will have much more)- so it looks promising

what's a good price for the WM 93/17 at this point? feelin' this cw the most. any owners can comment on how dirty the bottoms get with usage? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom