ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bought both...

The pictures of the uncaged with the non uncaged title has the right model code after purchase.

Will call undefeated tomorrow and make sure they cancel the uncaged [emoji]128530[/emoji]

LOL ya going to get Ls from undftd.

chargeback season.

real question is how do you buy a 200$ item with no certainty? come on, why make a 200$ gamble on bricks? you want carts , people will have them for free tomorrow

Last edited:

chargeback season.

real question is how do you buy a 200$ item with no certainty? come on, why make a 200$ gamble on bricks? you want carts , people will have them for free tomorrow

Why would they charge back? Bought lots from them.

chargeback season.

They're only bricks if u buying them to flip tho

Got my size on undftd. 1st time buying from them. But it was suspicious af. At first they are unable to cart. Then i click add to cart rapidly, and got my size on the cart. Able to check out and my card got charged.

Can i say i have already secured my pair?

chargeback season.

That's a fact. I purchased a shoe from Undefeated once and tried to cancel it once I realized sizing was off. It wasn't even limited or anything. They finally agreed to cancel and then banned me from purchasing from them online. 

Last edited:
Hopefully not with flipped pictures and titles.

well.......its their fault to begin with, so they better straighten misinformed buyers with refunds .

That's a fact. I purchased a shoe from Undefeated once and tried to cancel it once I realized sizing was off. It wasn't even limited or anything. They finally agreed to cancel and then banned me from purchasing from them online. 

yea they wilding

Last edited:
well.......its their fault to begin with, so they better straighten misinformed buyers with refunds .

What I was thinking... That's why I bought both. Guessing most businesses would side with the customer who just wanted the right product.

yea they wilding
Yeah and the guys who run the LA stores are sleazy as ****. Horrible stories about how they treat customers and backdoor full size runs of hyped shoes to people who weren't even lined up. Undefeated SF is alright. They still backdoor but aren't as bad as their SoCal counterparts. You can occasionally win raffles there too. I won Choco 750s from them. 

Last edited:
What I was thinking... That's why I bought both. Guessing most businesses would side with the customer who just wanted the right product.

thats why most sites just deak with mixing url.. Change name and picture is some shady **** and credit cards wont like that since they'll be doing the charge backs. Misinforming and juking your customers for bots is 1 thing....but failing to refund is a whole nother level i wish no1 has to deal with after to night ...
even exclucity has the rights to sen flux's and say it was a picture mistake

Last edited:
does anyone remember what happened when Shoe Palace had that cream / mystery grey UB name/picture/style code mix up like this?

thats why most sites just deak with mixing url.. Change name and picture is some shady **** and credit cards wont like that since they'll be doing the charge backs. Misinforming and juking your customers for bots is 1 thing....but failing to refund is a whole nother level i wish no1 has to deal with after to night ...
even exclucity has the rights to sen flux's and say it was a picture mistake
i pmed you, would appreciate it if you could help out

does anyone remember what happened when Shoe Palace had that cream / mystery grey UB name/picture/style code mix up like this?
Everyone got Creams. I was the confused idiot who posted the link as I wasn't sure what shoe it was. Had the shoes carted but it blew up and I got cart jacked. BNTL. 
roll.gif

I get that they're trying to trip up bots but you're right. They could send Fluxes. The price discrepancy is there between both shoes though so I think they would have to refund right?  

https://shop.exclucitylife.com/collections/footwear/products/zx-flux?variant=34010515649

i mean, depends. I doubt theyll do that. However, happens with mistakes. Kith didnt ship out ace 16s this week even though people got through.

what im saying is you wont ever know if its a true mistake or not as proID are never in source code

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom