ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i mean, depends. I doubt theyll do that. However, happens with mistakes. Kith didnt ship out ace 16s this week even though people got through.

what im saying is you wont ever know if its a true mistake or not as proID are never in source code
Agreed. Have any of these well known retailers accidentally (not purposely to trick bots) made a product id mistake and actually have to cancel most orders? 

Agreed. Have any of these well known retailers accidentally (not purposely to trick bots) made a product id mistake and actually have to cancel most orders? 

not that i remember.

however, cop what think will be it. Product id is shown in cart. uncaged shows BB4762....which means those are caged.

maybe if i have some extra carts ill post on twitter...should be plentiful online and instores

Last edited:
Copped the uncaged UB thinking they were the caged version. Email has been sent. If they do not refund then there will be a chargeback. Screencaps have been saved.

I don't really care if I can't cop from undefeated anymore.

Either way, if this is some big mistake, they gonna fulfill all the people that thought they were copping caged first and foremost. Its not like they're gonna send all those people uncaged and send the caged to anyone ordering now. Caged are gone, no error is gonna bring em back

"My shipping address is correct  and I am aware that my order cannot be changed once it has been placed."

what they make you check off before you complete checkout
Undefeated? Anyways, it doesn't really matter. Merchant can never win a chargeback case with cc company. Especially, in a situation like this. The only drawback is the merchant may ban you from future purchases. In the grand scheme of things, not a big deal. 

I suspect Undefeated may cancel all the orders that were done mistakenly for people thinking they purchased the caged version (to avoid chargebacks since they cost the merchant money) but there is a chance they ban you from their site. 

Last edited:

does anyone remember what happened when Shoe Palace had that cream / mystery grey UB name/picture/style code mix up like this?

Everyone got Creams. I was the confused idiot who posted the link as I wasn't sure what shoe it was. Had the shoes carted but it blew up and I got cart jacked. BNTL. 
roll.gif
I remember it vividly.  

No other BNTL situations will ever top that Shoe Palace Cream drop.  GOAT BNTL purchase.

I'm pretty sure UDFTD just has the pics swapped. When you add to cart the prod ID is for the shoe matching the title. So I ordered both, though.

Price on GOAT are outrageous. $800 for Cream 1.0s. Is Lavar Ball the seller?
wouldnt be surprised if thats actual market price in a few months

Likewise. Lately I've been considering liquidating a few of my other pairs to get a pair of creams. But it just doesn't make sense for me to give up so much for 1 pair. Meanwhile, the price keeps climbing. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom