ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
all those are underwhelming...is that another mystery grey release?

Can we please just get the burgandy 3.0s. Miss me with all the ATR Mids...its the summer i don't want high top knit right now....or ever really :lol:

Just got into Adidas Ultra boosts the last couple days and I'm about to get my third pair this week, I need to get off this forum LOL

Last edited:
Just got into Adidas Ultra boosts the last couple days and I'm about to get my third pair this week, I need to get off this forum LOL
The struggle is real in here 
laugh.gif
  boost addiction is in full effect in this thread  
eyes.gif

The struggle is real in here :lol:   boost addiction is in full effect in this thread  :rolleyes  

I can see lol but I think it's definitely worth your money compared to other brands like Jordan brand and nike. You'll getting great material and very comfortable shoes. I have no complaints [emoji]9786[/emoji]

using the amazing tools provided by microsoft paint i was able to mock up a rendition of the tennis hu that most would have prefered. complete with masterfully textured primeknit

i dig that. ugh, must resist.

using the amazing tools provided by microsoft paint i was able to mock up a rendition of the tennis hu that most would have prefered. complete with masterfully textured primeknit
Stop forcing the boost love lol. Boost hype for real! . When you work a 9-5 5x a week in dress shoes, hell even a pair of adidas gazzelles are comfy.

I will say though i have these Tennis Hu's and they are comfortable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom