ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I can't get excited for any of those 4.0 colorways knowing that they have the pin stripe weave. It's interesting that they decided to go with that pattern. Another year of money saved for me :D

Glad to see they went back to the black contintental for the all-whites. Haven't been a fan of the 2s or 3s. #16 looks like a cop as well.

Unintentional cop for me but once I saw in person I had to. Especially at $144. These are getting heavy wears. Wore them all day yesterday and I think I could've gone half down from TTS but it's still manageable. 

Unintentional cop for me but once I saw in person I had to. Especially at $144. These are getting heavy wears. Wore them all day yesterday and I think I could've gone half down from TTS but it's still manageable. 
these look good, my bait pair comes in Wednesday. Excited to see them in person

It's going to take forever to get the milled 93/17s from Duomo. The shipping company they use from Greece is slow as ****. Took me almost a month to get my OG UB one time. 

Whats good UB fam...  Havent been on here a good minute...  Havent been copping anything either 
laugh.gif
  I think I have finally learned to let go... lol  BUT that Overkill EQT 93/17 tho... 

I got the milled leather EQTs in and. the boost is extra thicc, and the uppers are nice, solid materials but idk, i feel kinda underwhelmed by them. ill keep them and rock them but I wasnt blown away. also runs pretty damn tight and small. Im a true 11, the 11.5 fits well, but snug. I could go up a full size and be happy.

Whats good UB fam...  Havent been on here a good minute...  Havent been copping anything either :lol:   I think I have finally learned to let go... lol  BUT that Overkill EQT 93/17 tho... 

Cop for me first. Lol

I got the milled leather EQTs in and. the boost is extra thicc, and the uppers are nice, solid materials but idk, i feel kinda underwhelmed by them. ill keep them and rock them but I wasnt blown away. also runs pretty damn tight and small. Im a true 11, the 11.5 fits well, but snug. I could go up a full size and be happy.
@jdfrenchbread23  Is this your first EQT 93/17? I also find the milled leather sizing is a bit off compared to the previous 93/17. I think they are using thicker insole.  

@jdfrenchbread23  Is this your first EQT 93/17? I also find the milled leather sizing is a bit off compared to the previous 93/17. I think they are using thicker insole.  
yup first pair. I heard from reviews that something about the material choice just made them tighter on the sides and thats def true. the weird lacing system may also play into that as well.

yup first pair. I heard from reviews that something about the material choice just made them tighter on the sides and thats def true. the weird lacing system may also play into that as well.
They are definitely more tight on the sides due to the burrito tongue/lace system the shoe has going on. I had to half size up and the right shoe for me was still an issue until I stretched them out forcefully. 

Back
Top Bottom