ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn whys the thread moving so fast on a Monday morning? 
nerd.gif

Speaking of the Pureboost, has anyone who ordered from Sneakerboy got their tracking numbers yet?

Seriously this is ridiculous I placed my order 2 or 3 whole days ago and even though it's been 2 non-business days I expected my order to be shipped and at my doorstep already

Already contacted them 3 times with no reply 

Worst customer service ever 
mad.gif

JK 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
What was retail on the wish pure boosts? Don't wanna enter the end raffle if they taxing crazy on em

Whats good UB fam...  Havent been on here a good minute...  Havent been copping anything either 
laugh.gif
  I think I have finally learned to let go... lol  BUT that Overkill EQT 93/17 tho... 
The overkill looks amazing, too bad it's gonna be a **** show 

Speaking of the Pureboost, has anyone who ordered from Sneakerboy got their tracking numbers yet?

Seriously this is ridiculous I placed my order 2 or 3 whole days ago and even though it's been 2 non-business days I expected my order to be shipped and at my doorstep already

Already contacted them 3 times with no reply 

Worst customer service ever 
mad.gif

JK 
laugh.gif
sneakerboy  always slow with their processing/shipping

If the pureboosts had a cleaner more minimal tongue and i didn't have so many white shoes already I would've copped

How do wool 1.0s (chalk/highsnobiety/wool grey) fit compared to other 1.0s? Do they fit the same?

Back
Top Bottom