ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The UB Clima are not "ClimaCools", they are called "UltraBoost Clima" that's the whole name.
do they have climacool tech? like i was telling drisk earlier, if theyre anything like the pureboost clima's then they have climacool in them too. not its literally name but not necessarily inaccurate to call them Ultraboost climacools

Last edited:
different style of post i guess but wanted to share

On sunday i rode my bike 12.5 hours and achieved the elevation gain of Mount Everest , 29,029 Feet (Veritcal). It's an 'official' challenge sort of thing, to raise money for a cause.

I did 98 hill repeats of this one section of road with a buddy of mine to achieve the elevation gain.

probably the toughest thing i've ever done and although it's hard to describe the effort, I'd probably equate the effort to running back to back marathons at 10 minute pace, if your PR pace for a marathon is a 8 minute mile. Very draining.

Had awesome friends come out all day to ride with me (left) and my buddy (right) to give us food and encouragement!

but keeping it boost related!! on feets ...after

Got my wife a louis bag when she said all she really wanted for Mother's Day was a black boost ultraboost ...

Dang it

PSA: If you've complained about white outsoles in the past, you are not allowed to cop Neighborhood Inikis 
laugh.gif

Pretty sure it's about 90% of the thread that hates white outsoles. 
laugh.gif
I'm actually a big fan of white outsoles/white heelcup combo.

would this mean 90% of folks would want a black outsole for kith mids? I don't think it would look as clean.

I'm actually a big fan of white outsoles/white heelcup combo.

would this mean 90% of folks would want a black outsole for kith mids? I don't think it would look as clean.

Same here. 

I've definitely have seen the combo disliked a lot in the thread. If just the colorways aren't getting boring enough, imagine every cw with a black sole. 
Same here as well.  I prefer white outsoles over black.  Even prefer the grey (like on RC) over black.  

White heelcups are dope, too. 

Same here. 

I've definitely have seen the combo disliked a lot in the thread. If just the colorways aren't getting boring enough, imagine every cw with a black sole. 
Exactly. I appreciate the colored outsoles like they have done with the infrared outsole in the solebox/solar red 2.0. and blue outsole in the uncaged KOLOR.

Would actually add some subtle variances rather than the recycled CWs.

I love when they add colored outsoles like on the RC3.0, the Solebox uncaged, and the Night cargos
Even though I get solar red without question every generation might have to skip a solar red 4.0 if it's a black outsole.

But if they do a red/infrared outsole then I would reconsider.

Back
Top Bottom