ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sneaker boy order status changed to "READY TO PICK" 
nthat.gif
Mine says shipped, arriving tomorrow.

Not really too worried about it since I know they ain't gonna fit
laugh.gif

They're already bringing 1.0 knit back.

In a slightly altered form on the Climas and in pretty much OG form on the 4D Futurecrafts

I'm seeing some laceless Ultraboosts dropping in August. Sorry if I'm late.

ive heard that they moved on from 1.0 upper because it was harder and more expensive to make because of the two material upper primeknit/mesh?. most 2.0 and on had all primeknit uppers right?

which is probably why they have no problem pushing uncaged models down our throats 

Last edited:
I actually talked to the miAdidas rep at the 5th ave store. He asked for some suggestions and I told him that we would love the 1.0 knit for it. He proceeded to tell me that is pretty much never going to happen lol.

Hey everyone, I don't spend too much time in this thread, but I was wondering what is the going rate for the 3M's in a size 12?

ive heard that they moved on from 1.0 upper because it was harder and more expensive to make because of the two material upper primeknit/mesh?. most 2.0 and on had all primeknit uppers right?

which is probably why they have no problem pushing uncaged models down our throats 
Nah, 1.0 is cheaper to make.

Damn just got my caged and uncaged parleys in and went TTS @ 9.5 and both fit way too tight. Should have gotten 10's for sure. Definitely recommend going up .5 size on both pairs. Both going back :frown:

All these parley 3.0s are 'too tight' post makes me wonder how 1.0s or even 2.0s feel to them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom