ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I told you guys not to trust them, they are the shadiest store (even worse than Oneness in my book). Even if/when they drop it I really don't think it will be what some of you are hoping for (either excluded items, or they'll unload stock they don't want to cut price on)
They'll do the well known, 50% off on sale items ... oh lord that would be so nasty lol 

Anyone figure out the issue with the insole that's too large for the Parley caged shoe? Did most of you just take it out?

Anyone figure out the issue with the insole that's too large for the Parley caged shoe? Did most of you just take it out?

Someone came up with idea of buying a smaller size and swapping out the insoles since they are sitting. I just need confirmation if the uncaged pair insoles are the same as caged pair so I can order them off finish line.

Just realized how large your "offers" list got lol 
Trying to get my grails 
laugh.gif

Any size 7.5 UB available and a size 5 ? Can't purchase a pair without getting my wife one .. #houserules lol

Last edited:
Someone came up with idea of buying a smaller size and swapping out the insoles since they are sitting. I just need confirmation if the uncaged pair insoles are the same as caged pair so I can order them off finish line.

Interesting - swapped with one that's half a size down? Full size?

Any size 7.5 UB available and a size 5 ? Can't purchase a pair without getting my wife one .. #houserules lol
Do you get your nails done when she does? Same purses too? 50/50 is one thing but it needs to all be fair if you guys have that rule. Whatever works for you, just sounds like crap from your post. I like to spoil my lady but she wouldn't try that crap on me and I wouldn't try that on her either, no jealousy and we trust each other

Back
Top Bottom