ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

It's the worst when you are the seller trying to be cryptic and the buyer just sets off all the 'hot' words you can type.
The worst for me is when I try to be critic and the seller or buyer resounds with "What?" or "I don't understand" 
mean.gif

Haven't been on here lately due to rl issues.

Managed to take several quick shots below. Tbh I dislike the word 'grails', but for this particular pair, i might be forced to call them just that lol.

Never thought that i'd get them someday,ever. Btw, real curious to know their production numbers.

I know there are nicer colorway for the pure controls, but volt/electric green has always been one of my fav for sneakers.

If i had the chance to choose any, i'd still go for this volt without hesitation.

So I just got my first pair of inikis in and I know page 1 says same size as 1.0 UB, but I'm a 9.5 or 10 in UB 1.0 and I ordered a 9.5 in the iniki and these actually fit too big for me. For me these fit closer to 3.0 sizing and even fit a little bigger than that. I would probably be a 9 in the inikis

So I just got my first pair of inikis in and I know page 1 says same size as 1.0 UB, but I'm a 9.5 or 10 in UB 1.0 and I ordered a 9.5 in the iniki and these actually fit too big for me. For me these fit closer to 3.0 sizing and even fit a little bigger than that. I would probably be a 9 in the inikis
For real?  My inikis are tight as a 13 and I'm a 13 in UB's.

If you feel that way dont use their service to advertise.
yup, which is why eBay is my last resort. I use GOAT for most of my reselling purposes.

Which is also the reason why eBay resell prices are inflated to cover the cost of eBay fees.

The worst for me is when I try to be critic and the seller or buyer resounds with "What?" or "I don't understand" :smh:  

Most understand the Game and some will still refuse.
Can respect that. But I always immediately hint YHOO or GOOG mail for conversation. Better off grid.
No problems here all these years.

yup, which is why eBay is my last resort. I use GOAT for most of my reselling purposes.

Which is also the reason why eBay resell prices are inflated to cover the cost of eBay fees.
How much is GOAT for a beginner seller? I just got approved, but didn't see the fees.

How much is GOAT for a beginner seller? I just got approved, but didn't see the fees.
whenever you successfully sell:

9.5% + $5 shipping + 2.9% PP fee (optional if you transfer credits out of GOAT to acct).

the fees aren't all that different 10% + 2.9% + variable shipping vs 9.5% + 2.9% + $5. It's the shipping tha tmakes the biggest difference but I find I sometimes sell things at higher prices on ebay anyway.

Not if your checking is linked to your paypal, then there are no fee's just 2-3 day clearance time.
What do you mean? There's a cash out fee of 2.9% for every method I thought.

Currently, I do not have the cash out fee since I signed up during their early promotions, but that will go away by the end of this month. 

Last edited:

What do you mean? There's a cash out fee of 2.9% for every method I thought.

Currently, I do not have the cash out fee since I signed up during their early promotions, but that will go away by the end of this month. 
yeah he is wrong

Sometimes consignment is better depending on how hype the shoe is. Made a lot more sometimes with consignment as opposed to Stockx or Goat. They overprice the hell out of things but it's all about their clientele too.

Plus you prevent the risk of a charge back or dispute when selling through goat or stockx.
This. That alone and not having to deal with potential scammers is 100% why I always use GOAT or StockX

Last edited:

the fees aren't all that different 10% + 2.9% + variable shipping vs 9.5% + 2.9% + $5. It's the shipping tha tmakes the biggest difference but I find I sometimes sell things at higher prices on ebay anyway.
????

you're offsetting the difference of shipping with a higher price you sell on eBay.

$5 shipping vs. $7-$17 conservatively is a big difference in profit.

Good to know.  I might have to try and get approved on goat.  Stockx kills me with $25 shipping.  That's why I figured I'd only sell when they have their free shipping promotion.

You guys get charged for shipping as a seller on GOAT? I never got charged for shipping. Is that another promotion that I'm not aware of?

Back
Top Bottom