ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

What do you mean? There's a cash out fee of 2.9% for every method I thought.

Currently, I do not have the cash out fee since I signed up during their early promotions, but that will go away by the end of this month. 
Odd, just sold a pair for $505 and I got $456 deposited in my account.

I need to offload some stuff on GOAT I guess, was going to local consignment but don't want to go through that hassle.  I bought for me, but I don't like the fit I OOPed a pair of multis 2.0 from Brazil for some NTer who eventually flaked after buying them and flying them up to the US, along with mostly 3.0/xr1s that I don't fit right.  

You guys get charged for shipping as a seller on GOAT? I never got charged for shipping. Is that another promotion that I'm not aware of?
The $5 shipping is the charge. Unless of course the buyer doesn't want your shoe with a 'flaw' then you have to pay an amount for them to send back the shoe you sent them. don't know how much that is because that never happened to me before.

Local deals / FB groups are the places you can get the best profits.

Discussion is/was about why people are 'scheming' on eBay.

The $5 shipping is the charge. Unless of course the buyer doesn't want your shoe with a 'flaw' then you have to pay an amount for them to send back the shoe you sent them. don't know how much that is because that never happened to me before.
Oh that $5. I never thought of it as a shipping fee haha.

Anyways, GOAT/StockX is great because I can't get scammed as a seller. I need 1 more sale to reach 150 points. No more taking pictures!!!!

I use GOAT and don't have PP connected to it at all. Money is transferred directly to my bank account, alas no PP fee. 9.5% + $5 is all.

Anyways, GOAT/StockX is great because I can't get scammed as a seller. I need 1 more sale to reach 150 points. No more taking pictures!!!!
Well technically you can get scammed if your inspector sucks at legit checking. But that is a rare occurrence.

GOAT/StockX are the safest/cost effective places to sell if not selling locally/FB group.

However, eBay got the bigger audience and suckers with heavy pockets.

That ends in June supposedly. 2.9% ACH fee will go into effect for all sellers.

+2.9% after June
Gotcha. That sucks. 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:

is it always 2 points per sale? thats what i got last time

I'm at 700 on GOAT and I'll say in terms of them being picky about authentication and ruining sales, it has a whole host of hassles in it's own right.

You probably have the promotion that exempts you from the 2.9% cash out fee. This will end for everyone by the end of this month.
Don't think so man this has always been the case for me. I've bee on goat since December 2015 and have a seller rating over 200, maybe its a grandfather thing?

You probably have the promotion that exempts you from the 2.9% cash out fee. This will end for everyone by the end of this month.
Don't think so man this has always been the case for me. I've bee on goat since December 2015 and have a seller rating over 200, maybe its a grandfather thing?
No, it will end after June for everyone. People who signed up before a certain time have been exempt, but that all changes in/after June.

Back
Top Bottom