ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tried these on  at FNL other day. Didn't like them on foot.. Kind of clunky
Might have to do the same (try on).  Was kinda hoping that the return to the tongue design on a PB would have been an improvement.  (not a huge fan of that fold/wrap style thing on the current model)

Might have to do the same (try on).  Was kinda hoping that the return to the tongue design on a PB would have been an improvement.  (not a huge fan of that fold/wrap style thing on the current model)
In that regard, they are def better. I don't like the weird folded tongue either

NT needs to chill w/ the viglink BS.
NT makin that moneyy
nerd.gif
I have no problem with them doing affiliate links, but when it actually prevents people from accessing the links they're clicking it's just stupid.

Struck out on datamoshes, but my rainbow UBs finally showed up today! Putting things into perspective, I'm in Asia (not Japan / Korea) where we get ridiculously low quantities of most adidas releases, having to queue even for GR pairs.

Copped off ADC UK with the intention to sell for a good price but turns out that I like it so much I decided to keep it. So here are my first UBs by the way - just glad I sized up from the NMDs I have. Solar Red really pops!

Glad there's other asian in this thread lol

Congrats my man. Nice color way you got. I regret my mi Adidas design. But it is what it is. Lol. Lucky that i could cop

View media item 2438327

why would you doubt adidas would go back to the 1.0 knit on collabs? They've done so twice now since 1.0s were done releasing. RC 1.0 and Nakeds...

why would you doubt adidas would go back to the 1.0 knit on collabs? They've done so twice now since 1.0s were done releasing. RC 1.0 and Nakeds...
That's just one generation back though. We're on 3.0 already with 4.0 coming up. So RC and Naked could've been working on the collab during the 1.0s and then 2.0s released before the collab was finished. 

Last edited:

That's just one generation back though. We're on 3.0 already with 4.0 coming up. So RC and Naked could've been working on the collab during the 1.0s and then 2.0s released before the collab was finished. 
The Havens were a 2.0, so anything is possible at this point. 

Back
Top Bottom