ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Glad there's other asian in this thread lol

Congrats my man. Nice color way you got. I regret my mi Adidas design. But it is what it is. Lol. Lucky that i could cop

Hey there, nice to meet ya! Been following the thread and pretty sure we aren't the only Asian fellas around!

Thanks, when I saw the restock alert, I got in, knew exactly I wanted black+solar and chose as quickly as I could fully expecting it to sell out - was I glad it went thru.

Was my first time copping anything on ADC UK, so didn't know if PayPal would go thru smoothly as delivery was to a shipment forwarder. Happy it did.

Regarding the insoles on the Caged Parleys being too big: it's actually the other way around.  The shoes are too small for the insoles.

Insoles from my 9.5 Caged Parleys are exactly the same size as the ones from my other 3.0 (Oreo, Core Black and Clear Grey).  So getting a smaller insole to fit in the Parley won't change the fact that the shoe itself will still be smaller compared to other 3.0.

When I flatten the outsole of the Parley and measure it against the outsole of my other 3.0, it actually measures the exact same too.  Problem is that its much more pronounced toe kick reduces its 'effective' length compared to other 3.0 shoes in the same size.

Some have speculated that the different (recycled?) pk material might be the culprit, pulling the toe box up and causing the pronounced curve.  Fwiw, I just haz no idea why this wasn't noticed when they were sampling the shoe and corrected prior to production.  Smh.

Need that maroon pair as my final 3.0 
nerd.gif

the 93/17 are wack

could care less how much "comfier" boost snobs tote them to be than other models, it is simply not an appealing/hot sneaker model

Cosigned. I really don't see the appeal. I also suspect they're not much more comfy than UB's. Placebo effect.

Cosigned. I really don't see the appeal. I also suspect they're not much more comfy than UB's. Placebo effect.

Nahhh they are... It's just a fraction though, & just a bit comfier than UB in the forefoot. Not as versatile as a UB though for sure, style & performance wise.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Yup .5 down.
Wearing them around the apartment right now with no show socks. Actually eliminated all slippage for me all together as far as walking around my apartment goes
laugh.gif

All in all its a solid shoe. Gonna be great for the summer. Also has the same lacing style of the 93-17s

Your retirement from this thread was like 30 minutes bro hahaha 

Good fit :smile: 

To those who have tried to clean their grey wools....i just got a soft bristle brush and some cleaner but not sure how its going to pan out since the grey wools has different material. Since its wool i see some of the thread kinda sticking out and wondering how others cleaned their pair. if i use what i have , im wondering if ill damage the knit.

If anyone has cleanes their grey wool please help a brother out!!!

View media item 2438946

To those who have tried to clean their grey wools....i just got a soft bristle brush and some cleaner but not sure how its going to pan out since the grey wools has different material. Since its wool i see some of the thread kinda sticking out and wondering how others cleaned their pair. if i use what i have , im wondering if ill damage the knit.

If anyone has cleanes their grey wool please help a brother out!!!

Can't tell for sure how stiff the bristles on that brush are from your picture, but if they are too stiff they WILL damage the upper/cause fraying.  If they feel stiffer/more abrasive than a toothbrush they are probably too stiff. Try to test in a small, hard to notice area and scrub very lightly.

On top of that, I havent found the brush + cleaner methods to work very well on primeknit/ultra boosts - the cleaner dissolves the dirt, but since the upper is absorbent fabric and not leather the dirty water/soap just soaks back in over a bigger area without being rinsed out of the pk.  You could rinse them under a faucet or something, but at that point maybe the washing machine method is better since you won't have to do any scrubbing and risk fraying the pk...but some have reported the washing machine to accelerate yellowing of the boost.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom