ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
laugh.gif

5 hours til Overkill releases the EQT's in store and then it's fair game for when they release on site :nerd:

They moved up the release time right? I thought earlier this week they said 11am and now it's 9am. Which is 3am or later for me lol.

Aka the time where you either have to stay up REALLY late or wake up REALLY early lol. I'm going to sleep now and waking up early, but that also might be because I'm old.

Last edited:
They moved up the release time right? I thought earlier this week they said 11am and now it's 9am. Which is 3am or later for me lol.

Aka the time where you either have to stay up REALLY late or wake up REALLY early lol. I'm going to sleep now and waking up early, but that also might be because I'm old.
I thought the same thing so that much be what happened, makes me think the online release will be at 11 their time :nerd:

ovekill said they will put REMAINING pairs online. 

so i would guess IF they drop online, it wont be before 1pm or 2pm german time, since there are appr. 100 people camping.....and when the list is done, some special friends will def be allowed to go back and do hook-ups for friends etc.

so its gonna take a while.....

and they will release instore at 9am, while the store normally opens up at 11am on saturday......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom