ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Crap, I can't believe I missed so many drops, I wasn't paying attention at work...

these pure boosts run TTS right? gonna see if I can find them sitting anywhere.

Got a pair from BAIT. Probably had a lot of sizes since I had to register and was still able to cop.
I think these are just in demand enough to sell out but not enough so that it will be too difficult to get

Crap, I can't believe I missed so many drops, I wasn't paying attention at work...

I'm interested how sizing will be on these myself and unless you live near a consortium store I don't think they will be sitting

Nice Kicks drop at 10AM tomorrow

Undefeated and Kith drop at random times

You should be able to grab a pair considering they sat a few minutes at Packers, Barney's, and BAIT

how do ultraboosts fit? thinking about getting some oreos and  i wear 9.5 for kyries and pg1s but should i wear a 9 because its wider?

Got in my Parley's today from Undefeated... Everything is spot on as far as what's been already said.
These do run smaller...period. I went .5 up & they fit snug. So they absolutely fit like the silver pack, TB, & ATB.
Insole is a bit big for the shoe, but my pair it's not so bad. Also, they are toe up, but you don't get that when on feet, at least for me.
Colors are very deceptive by pics I've seen here. What looks like a grayish blue peppering in the line pattern is actually has a lot of the aqua color in the Parley 1.0

All in all I love these in person. Perfect summer shoe IMO.

View media item 2440059View media item 2440060

Last edited:
I Think This Pic Might Have Single Handedly Pushed Me Off The Fence For These
sick.gif
Damn, looks so foldy and bulgy in the worst places.

Back
Top Bottom