ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
**** Overkill if that's the case

They should have allocated stock for online like everyone else always does

I'm staying up for 2 hours before I call it quits and go to bed
Hey man, it's been 2 hours 
laugh.gif

For real. I mean, it's their own damn shoe. They should have had *something* for the online crowd, even if it's a paltry sum like what most of these European shops typically release.

I swear if I pulled this all-nighter to not even get so much as a chance at copping... |I

To be fair many of us already doubted that there would be any stock available after in store first. This shoe is hyped and most likely will be gone fast in store. Seems like both the regular sneakerheads and resellers will go hard for these. Watch Facebook groups get filled with sale posts for these around 400-500 €.

Lol look at the videos that Overkill just posted on their IG story. Freaking Yeezy lines for the EQTs. Not even gonna bother waiting for them anymore now.

Lol look at the videos that Overkill just posted on their IG story. Freaking Yeezy lines for the EQTs. Not even gonna bother waiting for them anymore now.
Wow still?? Guess that's it for me, then. Some sleep is better than no sleep when we're talking about a full day of work ahead. 
tired.gif

G'night everyone. Hope y'all see some sort of reward in the end for your patience. I'll be back next weekend.

For those in NYC. Is the ultra boost parley caged sitting? Will be out there next week to find my size before paying resell.

Well I quit too. Next weekend is gonna be interesting as no one other than people in Berlin getting pairs today. Trying to keep my code of no resell prices but I may break on this one

Back
Top Bottom