ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so I take it I missed out? I need to pay resell huh
mean.gif
Overkill hasn't released them yet 
mean.gif

live video on IG 
nerd.gif

said something about the online release in German

Last edited:
wow, their IG story, Overkill had a whole breakfast set up for people waiting for the release.  That shop looks A1 and seems to be cattering to the locals.

"yes there will not be no release at 5am because it is not unlikely that there will not be no pairs remaining.  but i have no information."

Yeah just saw that post on reddit saying that the owner said he basically guarantees you a pair if you come to the store

Unless they had a separate online stockpile I don't see these dropping

Props to him for catering to his locals, just too bad they weren't able to get enough for everyone in store and online 
mean.gif

Goodnight All!

Last edited:

"yes there will not be no release at 5am because it is not unlikely that there will not be no pairs remaining.  but i have no information."
Pretty much what I heard as well.

I might have to actually venture out to an in store release for these next weekend.  IDK if I want to deal with that nonsense though.

Last edited:
Yeah just saw that post on reddit saying that the owner said he basically guarantees you a pair if you come to the store

Unless they had a separate online stockpile I don't see these dropping

Props to him for catering to his locals, just too bad they weren't able to get enough for everyone in store and online :smh:

Goodnight All!

Link?

Back
Top Bottom