ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ha word, thought maybe you had listened to dude who was saying these would be an easy cop cause "Ye hasn't worn them yet"

Oh yea saw that ha. You hit on an earlier release yea? I think I tried that but they didn't have half sizes.

Yeah I scooped a pair from Beatnic last week, wearing them now!

View media item 1846149
Theoretically got another pair this morning on ADC but I won't believe it till I get that shipping email.

Certainly wasn't an easy cop though, barely squeaked through after carting & getting the oos error at first.

Nope. Waiting on mine. Ordered at 6:21 am.

Injured my back snowboarding yesterday and was up in pain this am. Blessing in disguise since I got the early heads up from this thread.

Always good looking out from peeps here. Appreciate it. Now waiting on this damn shipping.
Are you in PST?

I realize that the "creams" are the talk of the tread for today, but anyone know where I can pick up the silver ltd in a sz. 11? I held out to long on FNL and now they only have the smaller sizes. 
Woke up to a villa shipping email. God is good, rams won yesterday and got the creams today. Hope everyone else eats today!
Your kicker though.....
laugh.gif

Finally got that shipping confirmation from ruvilla, was worried as someone stated it ain't official until you get that shipping. Wish ADC came through but that dumb captcha thing kept popping up, rep suggested to call in and order but that phone line was taking forever

Was anyone actually able to order the creams in 11.5 today? I've yet to see that size surface anywhere, even eBay.

Hey guys wanted to say that I'm a new member to the Boost family. I previously wore Roshes and wanted to try something new and different and have been hearing good things about this Boost technology so I'm excited to finally get a chance to purchase these and looking forward to upcoming models in the future :smile:

View media item 1846165

Last edited:
These will restock right? Could've cooked on ADC but too much hassle being from Canada. Waiting for a site like footlocker to carry em who ship internationally.

Sizing question: I wear 12.5 in Yeezy 350, should I get the same size or .5 up? I tried the white ones in 12.5 and they feel very snug. 

did villa fulfill all orders? sounds like alot of people got through but no one got cancelled.

I've yet to see someone successfully checkout with an 8 on ADC. (villa's smallest size was 8.5). Did anyone get an 8?

Nope. Waiting on mine. Ordered at 6:21 am.

Injured my back snowboarding yesterday and was up in pain this am. Blessing in disguise since I got the early heads up from this thread.

Always good looking out from peeps here. Appreciate it. Now waiting on this damn shipping.
Also ordered at 6:21 PST and I'm waiting on shipping as well.

Man I need the creams what is resell looking like?
Will they restock?
I would just be patient if I were you and not pay resell price. I called several Adidas flagship stores in SoCal and several of them said they're most likely getting them in store in the New Year. From my understanding this is not a QS release, just only a small supply today.

I'm sure I'll be able to cop in a few weeks, just like I did on the all white ultra boosts for retail...

But nationally, if you're near a major city, it looks like most stores will get them. Just call them for info and be patient.

Last edited:
I've yet to see someone successfully checkout with an 8 on ADC. (villa's smallest size was 8.5). Did anyone get an 8?
yeah same here man. was waiting on villa cause they had a drop time... was too late by the time i realized only ADC went down to an 8 :S

small feet squad unite

Back
Top Bottom