ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you for your recent adidas.com order.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are unable to ship the item(s) listed below.

Item: AQ5093
Size: 10
Description: EQT 3/3 F15 OG
Quantity: 1
Unit Price: $

Even though we do not have the above item(s) available, we do have many products available online at adidas.com, and we would be more than happy to help you find something similar. Please give us a call or write us an email letting us know what type of characteristics, technologies or overall look you were searching for in a product. We will do our best to help you find another product to meet your needs.

Forever Sport,

ADC cancelled 
mean.gif

nice shot. I know some folks were hating on the 3m's but i think they're super nice (even when not reflecting). The contrast of the stiching with the black really sets em off for me.
Thanks man. And I 100% agree with you. The exact same thing is what caught my eye.

Got my pair of black gradients in today from Feature ($126!). What a great deal and an even better shoe in person. Keep sleeping.

Depends where it was snug. The ankle may loosen up but the shoe isn't going to get longer. I wear a 10 in both but they are two very different fitting shoes. If the white UB was snug when you tried it on you should be safe with a 13.
Snug in the toe box. The big toe kinda sticks upwards. It's not extremely uncomfortable, but def tight. 

For any NTers that were on ultraboosts before the hype, how was this released compared to the 3Ms? I can't believe how little marketing adidas put into this shoe
The  3M had a marketing push because it was the first UB to have reflective fiber woven into the primeknit

and the first shoe to release with the new continental outsole.

These creams are just a colorway.  There is nothing special about them.

I am only looking for non gradient Continental sole, so this is the "only" option available.

In Singapore biggest is a US12, I need to cut open the toes to wear it.
3Ms also offer a Continental sole as does the UB ST model which offers more support.
dont expect too many restocks cause this is a ltd
Not true.  Silver Ltd and 3M restocked many times. 

Silver Ltd are still sitting at some stores as reported by other NT members.
wtf is picking? seller choosing who gets order processed? lmaooo
Picking is when a warehouse associate pulls a product from an assigned location in a warehouse.

I just woke up from a delightful deep sleep.

I see a lot happened while All Day I Dreamed About Salt.

Dear ADC:

Just sitting here counting cancelled orders from past half year, smh

Well if anyone has a Cream in size 10....

Last edited:
did anybody get shipping confirmation from adidas?

i didnt get a canceled order, but i havent gotten shipping yet.....

Back
Top Bottom