ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks NT for the heads up on Barneys! Was able to scope up a couple of pairs because the people who I was with had no interest in them.

I was having lunch in the city and I was planning on dropping by after but I called and they are currently sold out. You must have scooped the last pairs

tumblr_m7ytatKwwL1rbm8gso1_500.gif

i rally don't know what tts means, everybody's TTS explanation is different. upon your experience and my sizes i gave as an example what do you advise as size please? :smile:
I am an 11.5 in UB 1, 2, 3 and 11 in NMD and iI got a 11.5 in RC and it fits really well

ADO fit for me is huge. No heel support at all. Not TTS 1/2 down all day for me. Too late. Good ol adidas and sizing issues. Pathetic.

hye guys i just ordered ultraboosts on stockx and it said my trade didnt go through their fraud prevention partner? what do i do to get the shoes?

i am 10.5 with yeezy v2, 10 with v1, 10 with ub1.0 and 2.0, what do you advise for ados and reigning champs here. thanks!

10 for ado's you still might have some heel slippage it really depends on your foot and rc is either tts Or .5 size down. I like the snug fit with my ubs

hye guys i just ordered ultraboosts on stockx and it said my trade didnt go through their fraud prevention partner? what do i do to get the shoes?
i got the same thing for a sale about an hour ago...it said they relisted my ask but they didnt...weird.

i got the same thing for a sale about an hour ago...it said they relisted my ask but they didnt...weird.
i emailed them and they just literally repeated the first email by saying it didnt go throught the "fraud prevention partner" how the heck am i a fraud for trying to buy shoes?

should i order the same thing again or just buy different shoes or not order from stockx at all?

Good question... I just relisted them the next morning, then they sold last night. Haven't have any issues since. I'd try... What's the worst that could happen? Like you said, you're just trying to give them money they'd be happy to take. As long as you know everything is legit on your end you should be fine.

Last edited:

I am an 11.5 in UB 1, 2, 3 and 11 in NMD and iI got a 11.5 in RC and it fits really well
10 for ado's you still might have some heel slippage it really depends on your foot and rc is either tts Or .5 size down. I like the snug fit with my ubs
thanks guys, due to i always buy from Turkey and paying taxes i am trying best to choose the right size not to pay another tax for my right size. adidas is killing me with these sizing issues, really, i am sick of this issue!

i emailed them and they just literally repeated the first email by saying it didnt go throught the "fraud prevention partner" how the heck am i a fraud for trying to buy shoes?

Has something to do with the address, names, locations of your payment method compared to your shipping address and the info on your stockx account. Make sure everything matches up and try again.

should i order the same thing again or just buy different shoes or not order from stockx at all?
check that your payment/billing info is all correct and try again...i once had a sale cancelled because stockx reverted the expiration date on my CC to an outdated/expired version, even though I had transactions using the newer card go through successfully on stockx already.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom