ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

well i guess no sneakers for me until i get a car and a job which will be in about 5-15 yrs 
Are you an infant? I don't get it

Whats stopping you from getting a car and a job now? 
laugh.gif

Haven't really bought anything since that major oop @drisk34  threw me a couple months ago , feel washed af, but also being so busy ... Might as well just wait for the Maroons at this rate (Aside from yeezys, i'm planning a fest for Greens)  

wld it effect the length too much tho? Like .5 size down does your toe hit the front of the shoe?

Negative. I half sized down and it's pretty perfect. As far as the slippage (as far as the .5 down size), it's like, since it hugs the lower half of your Achilles and not the top, your brain is thinking the shoe isn't stable when it is. I wore mine all day today with zero problems.

Then again I'm talking out of my ***.

Are you an infant? I don't get it

Whats stopping you from getting a car and a job now? :lol:

Sounds like he's really young, flood. He might not be old enough to work yet bro lol.

I would love to back to that time, but I wouldn't be able to buy as many sneakers. :lol:

Last edited:
So the heel slippage in the ADO is something. Enough to pass on had you known about it ahead of time?

ended up returning mine solely based on it so id say yes.

Haven't really bought anything since that major oop @drisk34
 threw me a couple months ago , feel washed af, but also being so busy ... Might as well just wait for the Maroons at this rate (Aside from yeezys, i'm planning a fest for Greens)  

thats an accomplishment in its own :lol:

ended up returning mine solely based on it so id say yes.
thats an accomplishment in its own
laugh.gif
haha You're damn right !!!!! Need to post an on feet soon  :tongue: 

Homie shouldn't be in here calling dudes morons for trying to help him out then 
laugh.gif

Maybe he could get a rivacy card using his dad's cc info then use that for stockx/GOAT
That's what kids do , well he's been raised the bad way not that we could do anything lol 

A random thought SNS Tee time has to be one of the hardest shoe I own to keep clean damn 

Haven't really bought anything since that major oop @drisk34  threw me a couple months ago , feel washed af, but also being so busy ... Might as well just wait for the Maroons at this rate (Aside from yeezys, i'm planning a fest for Greens)  
Maroons and Green V2's also are the only things on my list right now, that is until more HuNMD's get announced
nerd.gif

nthat.gif

Especially since I already know I'm gonna strike out next week on that WorldWide Overkill release

If he's that young we shouldn't bully the guy , feel bad for him 

I agree to a degree but he did ask for it by calling him a moron :lol:.

And Im gonna feel washed here soon. Told myself no more shoes rest of summer. Just picked up some J1 frags and I shouldn't spend another dime for 6months. Interested to see how this goes. Might actually get rid of a lot of pairs too if I get motivated enough lol.

Maroons and Green V2's also are the only things on my list right now, that is until more HuNMD's get announced
nerd.gif

nthat.gif

Especially since I already know I'm gonna strike out next week on that WorldWide Overkill release
Count me on that board and well I just stopped needing them tbh haha 

Yeah all bets are off once someone starts name calling 
laugh.gif

Yeah you're right , kid is bad in his head 
I agree to a degree but he did ask for it by calling him a moron
laugh.gif

And Im gonna feel washed here soon. Told myself no more shoes rest of summer. Just picked up some J1 frags and I shouldn't spend another dime for 6months. Interested to see how this goes. Might actually get rid of a lot of pairs too if I get motivated enough lol.
True, well he just went silent so guess he's learning at least lol 

FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGSSSSSSSSSS .... HOW MUCH ? 
nerd.gif

I'm expending **** ton on clothing that's also bad but hey they get a lot of wear though haha 
#humblebrag
happy.gif
:tongue: 

A random thought SNS Tee time has to be one of the hardest shoe I own to keep clean damn 
Then maybe it's a blessing in disguise that I couldn't hit that Cream V2 for you 
laugh.gif

If you can't keep the SNS clean, I don't even want to imagine how the Cream V2s would look 

Last edited:

Then maybe it's a blessing in disguise that I couldn't hit that Cream V2 for you 
laugh.gif

If you can't keep the SNS clean, I don't even want to imagine how the Cream V2s would look 
Still feel sad about it regardless lol 

Back
Top Bottom