ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Too damn much @DesD1 too damn much
laugh.gif
Bro you're unstoppable lately ... I don't follow much the AJ1 threads here, shoot me an on feet anytime, mad jealous and good cop 

Stayed up last night for the Overkills too but was on my phone the whole time. Was too tired to type in posts lol. Congrats to those who hit at Barneys SF. Anyone know if any other Barneys got them? I'm about to take a train tomorrow.

Last edited:
i cant get a job cuz there is basically nowhere to work here. Also idk if saying "you should just quit trying :lol:" is in anyway a form of help

I don't know about out there, but over here barneys gets most consortium drops

i cant get a job cuz there is basically nowhere to work here. Also idk if saying "you should just quit trying
laugh.gif
" is in anyway a form of help
You were offered solutions to your problem though, you were the one who said you'd just quit trying. As I and others have said already, if your dad is aware that you're purchasing the shoes using his CC there's no reason you can't just get them shipped to him and then have him ship them to you. You'll end up spending a few extra bucks w/ the additional shipping but that's how it goes. The only reason this wouldn't work is if you're deceiving your dad trying to buy them without him knowing, in which case, it's good StockX flagged the purchase and yeah, you should just wait until you can afford to buy shoes on your own.

You have a very defeatist attitude about this whole thing, I find it hard to believe there's really no jobs at all wherever you live. If you're below the legal working age, find odd jobs around town, there's always some sort of work to be had, it just might not be very enjoyable or glamorous.

View media item 2440790Started out with the creams this morning and then switched over to the Y-3 pure boosts for the rest of the day. Surprised people don't talk more about how comfortable these pure boosts are because the transition from yeezys to these was pretty easy. Surprisingly enough no stains, marks, or scuffs on the uppers at all.

View media item 2440791View media item 2440792

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom